SAU Community

Calsonic R32 Gtr Replica

JimmyRickard

couple of shots from Circuit Club:

1910002_441142296025444_9137792460351887

10384909_441141792692161_482144101492869

Went for a bit of a spin!

10524630_441141746025499_784410468464564

Had a blast and Dan came third overall for the day with a 1.08!

Best I managed was 1.12 so I definitely have a long way to go with my driving, but still a PB for me. And the D2's make a HUGE difference to my confidence, damn they pull up hard.

Anyway, the old girl is off for a few more changes, should be interesting when it comes back :yes:

• Like 2

If you're running the D2 pads (I used to distribute them) you'll find they don't last a very long time. As dar as budget set-ups go I dont think they can be beaten. Best thing you can do to them is throw a set of Project Mu HC+ at them. We found them to work incredibly well with the D2 setup. You'll never look back.

I heading to wakefield tomorrow to wake my GTR up for the first time in a few years.

Last time I was there I ran a 1:12 and that was with about 260kw and 16x8" street rubber (old potenza GIII) and full trim with stock brakes, suspension and diffs. You definately have the potential to go faster :yes:

So Im hoping to quicken that time a little now with the extra work done.

Still has stock suspension and diffs, but better brakes, semis and a little more poke.

Should be interesting :D

Booked In to Sept track day yet!?!

Not yet! Need to see if the car will be running by then!

If you're running the D2 pads (I used to distribute them) you'll find they don't last a very long time. As dar as budget set-ups go I dont think they can be beaten. Best thing you can do to them is throw a set of Project Mu HC+ at them. We found them to work incredibly well with the D2 setup. You'll never look back.

The kit came with street pads which got promptly thrown in the bin. We ran Winmax W5 pads which were f**ken awesome for the money. Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...