SAU Community

Advan Performance

Benny123r33

I dont even know where they are anymore. Shop around for a workshop. Go to a few, talk to the guys, see how you feel about leaving your car there and of course consider price. If you want to be able to say my car was tuned by advan or crd etc then just take it there. End of the day everyones experience is different. Its against forum rules to talk negatively about a workshop. Lots of good tuners out there. I personally take my car to forum member DVS JEZ, nice guy, good price, good tune and Im willing to travel.

Nah im not a flashy guy I font need to go around dropping names as long as my car is putting out good safe power il be happy...went into JC racing today just for a power run an check the current tune he said it was pretty af mix running a little lean just before it hits boost today it made [email protected] said with a tidy up an 16psi will see 280-300kw safely..he had a r33 in there making 320 safe with the same mods..you reckon JC racing will do??an he's only 2 mins from my house

Did he show u where it was lean and what it meant etc? I havent had much experience with other shops was more trying give a suggestion. I have heard of shops saying it needs this and that when it doesnt but they can book u in next day, see where this is going? If you went there, they showed you proven results, you liked them and you want to leave your car there then get a quote. If Hervey Norman are arseholes you buy from The Good Guys. Your decision and plenty of options to explore

Yeah he showed me coz the reason I wanted to get it looked at was because my knock sensor on the dc controller was hitting 60 the other day so that's the main reason I wanted to check the tune he showed me where it was leaning out and hel fix it all up two of my other mates had a power run today and told them that there tunes were both spot on

Advan are now in Albanon

28 Hampstead Rd, Auburn

The wonderful world on google!

Anyways if you want some feedback talk to hotr33

He's having work done there.

My car was tuned there. I then got it tuned by DVS JEZ.

Who are JC? I need to get my car looked at again but because Jez is up way away from me, its not always practical to go there so I might drop over at CRD for a look over. Lately Ive been seeing some serious knocks, even on low boost, in the upper RPM. Scares me.

Edited by SargeRX8

I wouldnt suggest advan after a bad engine build and a lot of other hassles with friends cars..I get my car tuned at Micks and wouldnt recommended anywhere else..

thats after having alot of cars tuned at other workshops around SYD area. PM if you want some details

• Like 1

My car was tuned there. I then got it tuned by DVS JEZ.

Who are JC? I need to get my car looked at again but because Jez is up way away from me, its not always practical to go there so I might drop over at CRD for a look over. Lately Ive been seeing some serious knocks, even on low boost, in the upper RPM. Scares me.

friend of mine took 3 different rb30 heads down there to get them rebuilt and prepped for an upgraded set of cams they stated and i quote

"the heads are cracked beyond repair"

at which point they refused to return them stating the damaged heads had been disposed of.

the last head that was taken to them was a known good head and the second only had minor wear if there were and cracks they could have been welded i am unsure of the condition of the first