SAU Community

Stuff to make u cry about

Americans trying to outdo themselves in the "Gayest/Inexcusable car mod of the Year" award.

God I hate it when they defile Skylines.

omg look at the red one in his sig :spew:

hey hey u mocking my car lol, ur not the first lol gf hates it, i sorta hate it now. just waiting till end of the year :cheers: sell it buy a shitty cheap car to run than try get a skyline some where in the near future

hey hey u mocking my car lol, ur not the first lol gf hates it, i sorta hate it now. just waiting till end of the year :cheers: sell it buy a shitty cheap car to run than try get a skyline some where in the near future

nah man i quite like mr2's i'm just knocking em cause another fella on here has a red one like that and i'm trying to stir a response from him :)

Justin I don't think it's from the States...but from your trusty SE Asia ripoff shop. If you know the scene over there, that's about all they can afford are Protons. There is another a guy where he made his base spec Lancer into a BMW 3 series lookalike. Perhaps SE Asia is the origin of rice, we already know rice is not governed by rich or poor because both do it but stupidity at the upmost.

This probably comes from the same shop, and god it's ugly.

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/evocoupeweb/wideboy.htm

However get over it guys...if you haven't seen the US scene as Justin pointed out, they are far far worst. Civics with BNR34 face.

Haha, I didn't even look at the buildings in the background with all that malaysian writing...

Opinion still stands though.

gotta say,

its a pretty funny idea i dont think i would wanna try it, BUT i do like the LED lights for the r33 copy tail lights in EVO-LEE's link that he put up, they are a lil different and pretty cool...

haro

wtf?

The stupid thing is theres alot of money spent on those,

they could have imported a GTR and be driving a REAL gtr instead of that shit.

Why would u do that, why make a car into another car, why not just buy that other car!

God, no wonder americans think skylines are shit. Half the ones they race are actually non turbo lancers