SAU Community

cat

noise

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother guys for the poofteenth of a horsepower you gain over a larger sports cat.

Lets do the enviroment a favour as most of you will be around longer than an old bugger like me

worth the risk? i think not!, the cops wouldnt know the difference if you had a gutted cat though!, but the exaust smells like the proverbial without a cat! and does it really make that much difference?

So bascially: if the cops see you have no cat (provided they know what they are looking for), you are in the deep end, and I think they can ether yellow you, or report you to the epa. If they see a cat (even hollowerd out), then you should be fine.

why do you like having no cat?

because u like having flames out ur exhaust?

do you think it's really giving you heaps more power?

or you're being stingy and don't want to fork out for a high flow cat?

you know the exhaust fumes are heaps more toxic and poisonous without a cat, the smell stays in ur clothes, makes u sick and gives u headaches.

tdawg if i see your car on a cruise I will write down your plate and get as much photo evidence as possible, and report you, there is nothing more im sure the epa would like than to make an example of someone

think about the environment for a change then the 1 or 2% power increase you get tool !

That is the gayest reply ive ever heard "Mark33"

How about you run away and hug a tree hippy? Your going to dob ppl in for not having a cat? pppfffffft

do you have a pod, zorst, boost increase etc? then you too are also an environment killer , so pipe down wierdo.

Ha ha ha. Man, that is pethetic!

Although tdawg, I wouldn't go posting something stating the fact you like having no cat. I'm sure it ain't too smart. Although I don't really give a f#ck! I HAVE NO CAT!!

Oh my gawd, MarkR33 you're a disgrace, pull your head in.

Or should I say OUT seeing it seems to be up your arse.

tdawg: Do as you please but be prepared to take full responsibility when you get done.