SAU Community

Just Bought A 32, Where Are Some Good But Reasonably Priced Workshops In The South East?

V-Spec

Just picked up a mates gtst for a pittance but it needs some serious attention mechanically

I used to take my GTR to RE customs but it looks like their phone is off, ill go by their after work to see if they're still open

Can someone recommend a good reliable but reasonably priced workshop in the south east i can get it towed to, cant trust the drive, rather spend on a tow than damage the hydraulic / power steering system and cooling system.

ive read on hear about sabbadin automotive being ok, would like other suggestions, will try speak to both these people after work today

thanks in advance

Rich

Edited by V-Spec

i live south east, i know chasers is good but ill go speak to OTR, Sabbadin and see what happened to RE customs

anyone know if RE is still around, all these shops are relatively close to each other

thanks for the quick replys and information!!

what shop would be the best to source second hand parts and install them?

I thought otr is a supplier?

Sabbadin is great!

Chasers would be my bet

They have a workshop...they do very cheap work. My turbo install was $280 including removal and replacement of broken exhaust manifold studs.

wait, birds, were you talking about Sabbadin or chasers or your original recommendation of OTR?

im a bit giddy about the car, i re-read the thread and i think you mean OTR

Thanks!

Edited by V-Spec

RE customs moved shop to a few factories down. my run-ins with them over the last 12 months have not been positive.

+1 for sabbadin, also Ace Dyno + workshop in clayton is round that area. Anthony is a good guy.

Was talking about OTR...nice and helpful guys. Sabbadin also do great work, I don't imagine them being as cheap as OTR though.

Brad from RE now works at RTR in Dandenong. I had them do a wheel bearing and a service and we had the Member Renewal / Dyno Day there. I'll be going back for sure.

Was talking about OTR...nice and helpful guys. Sabbadin also do great work, I don't imagine them being as cheap as OTR though.

yeh sabbadin arent the cheapest, but you definitely pay for a good job done. hes worked on all of my cars.

Ive taken birds advice and organized things with OTR Rich

nice! i never knew they did service work, definitely wouldve gone to them if I knew

Brad from RE now works at RTR in Dandenong. I had them do a wheel bearing and a service and we had the Member Renewal / Dyno Day there. I'll be going back for sure.

RTR is great, great mechanics there, but are a little expensive.