SAU Community

Gran Turismo 6

I'm usually on there racing about in my Pace Car - don't be fooled. It's a beast !

As long as it's not bs redbull/touring cars that do bathurst in under 1 minute, I'm keen.

GodzillaR34_

played for the first time in a month or more last night. much fun, Finally getting to the point where I don't care about getting 100% complete. Just thrashing cars around Bathurst and the Ring :)

did a 6:51 in a relatively stock (exhaust, extractors, stage 2 WR, and SS tires) Enzo around the ring :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GT academy is up. Australia gets to compete this time!! get on it!

first round is a Nissan Leaf around brands hatch short circuit.....boring as shit, but a good challenge. 1:04.2 is the best I could manage

totally agree, and the heavy slow little battery box doesnt help....I hate that car, why do they continue to torment us with it. Bring on round 2!

I might be able to get another 0.2...maybe 0.4 out of it. But that won't help a lot either. It would be good to see just the Aussie leaderboard to compare to.

I played GT6 for the first time tonight in about 2 months. Good to play again but I'm no where near as far through the game as you guys are.

The GT Academy is driving me insane... I log in, do a few laps and crack into the 20,000's in ranking. I log in an hour or so later, and BAM, back into the 30,000s lol. The car is so frustrating! I watch the replay of the number 1 rank, and just can't work out where he picks up the extra second. That's a long-ass time in race track land!

• 3 weeks later...

Everything Ive seen of it looks amazing....but Like GT's who knows when It's actually gonna be released. Was supposed to be a launch title. see how good it is. I may actually buy the PS4

Got the gold on gt academy with the 370 on apricot hill. Took a me a few goes tho.

I've got the ps4 can't say I'm that interested in drive club yet, I will definitely get f1 2014 or 2015 when it comes out tho