SAU Community

Gran Turismo 6

Just enough to get the gold atm. I will have a better go on the weekend too. The top dude is running about 5 seconds quicker, I need to master the brakes a bit better and run a better line around the whole course lol

• 2 weeks later...

Senna content is out...Don't do what i did and get all excited and buy the car straight away, as you can win it by doing the Senna Event

The 97T is freaking amazing, apparently very hard to drive (easier than most cars of this speed imo) and Ive managed a sloppy and slightly conservative lap of the Nurburgring in 5:35. :)

yeah the Senna content is good. Both the old F3 car and the Lotus F1 are good fun, in very different ways. They sound pretty good too.

I like the 80s versions of Monza and Brands Hatch too.

boiracer & Gts30t - my psn id is hrdracer - add me! Out of the dozen or so people on my list from when GT6 was released, only 2 of them ever seem to do the seasonals anymore. It's more fun with more ghost lines!

Who is Nismon1? anyone know?

yeah the Senna content is good. Both the old F3 car and the Lotus F1 are good fun, in very different ways. They sound pretty good too.

I like the 80s versions of Monza and Brands Hatch too.

boiracer & Gts30t - my psn id is hrdracer - add me! Out of the dozen or so people on my list from when GT6 was released, only 2 of them ever seem to do the seasonals anymore. It's more fun with more ghost lines!

Brands hatch yes, because it only has 1 small change. Monza........needs a rage race!! lol

Resnort is my PSN.

I'll have to try and get some game time in over the long weekend by the sounds of it.

I always make time for games.....even if I dont have it

1.18.1 is my one and only lap around bathurst that was a white lap......Polyphony obviously havent watched bathurst.......some of the kerbs are made to be hoped, the wall will tell you when you've gone too far. I've lost so many nice laps due to silly crap

woohoo - more new content yesterday including a new track, Red Bull Ring/Speilberg in time for this weekend's F1 race there. It's not bad either - blind corners, uphill, downhill...

I'll add you guys over the weekend. cheers

Bought a ps3 while I recoup after an operation and was looking forward to playing gt6 as it was sale. Grrrr!!! Before I can play the stupid bloody thing it wants to do a 1200 meg download!if I wanted to wait to play a game I would just launch any of my PC games. To top it all off the download keeps failing too... End rant

A knee operation when i was 19 is why I got a PS1 and the first GT, and I've been hooked since.

yup, big updates recently...mostly HD video for the Vision GT nonsense I assume.

Still havent played since i last posted, looking forward to giving the track a run......and finally adding you guys

Bought a ps3 while I recoup after an operation and was looking forward to playing gt6 as it was sale. Grrrr!!! Before I can play the stupid bloody thing it wants to do a 1200 meg download!if I wanted to wait to play a game I would just launch any of my PC games. To top it all off the download keeps failing too... End rant

To avoid this, simply don't connect to the internet before playing the game. Then it won't check for updates

Or press cancel. It will load the game straight away.

I haven't played in a few weeks. But the evo5 with comfort tyres and no tcs etc has been the funest car around Bathurst hands down

Nice, going for the real street car drive :)

Comforts are better than in GT5. but still painful under heavy cars. Polyphony likes under tiring cars for seasonals......bastards.

Day off today, so I'm gonna smash out some Nurburg and bathurst laps. and add everyone

Cheers for the advice guys. I tried just escaping out of it but it kept popping up while I was racing around the track. The cheap shop is closing down so I picked up a 10m network cable and 5m phone cable for $12. I'll move the router tonight while the kids are in bed and get the bastard :)