SAU Community

Hi Guys

this is a EOI right now i will be putting a better ad at up once i get time for photos, i have a heap of R33 parts left over from my old R33 i parted out a year ago, im trying to move out of home need to get rid of some parts, all the prices are negotiable, if you pick up and buy more parts I'm happy to work out some sweet deals

R33 Gtst Brakes: Front and read calipers with new seals have been painted red and new TRW pads, disc's RDA slotted front and stock Rears both in VGC $650.00

R33 Gtst factory side skirts in KR4 Silver $150

R33 S2 passenger headlight VGC $200.00

R33 non-abs diff, will need to confirm the spec's i have been told this is a mechanical Diff $800 if its a mechanical $200 if its factory

R33 Gtst Jic Coil overs these are pillow ball coil overs which meas there is some noise the lower rubber bushes are cracking $400

R33 Gtst rear adjustable camber and traction arms in good condition $200

R33 Hicas lock out bar $50 for the bars and $50 for the hicas tie rod arms

Contact: PM or feel free to call on 0403 281 three three one

I'm happy to ship at your expense

Edited by Greekos

ONL1 hey i dont have a BMC, i dont want to sell the brakes separate but i'm happy to work a deal out if you buy the front and rear

Reese69 Hey i sure do they are 17's and fit 235 or 245 tires and fit r33 well, they are gold have some gutter rash and need tires give me a call so we can work out a price

here is what they looked like on my old shell http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=383907

i will try and post up pictures late tonight