SAU Community

Discouraged From Buying V35

haha trust me, it's too low for the driveway :(

even in the ix35 the rear sensors go mental when i back out because the sensors are facing the ground. so i can just imagine the front bar or even the rear bar of my car getting destroyed entering and exiting haha..

Yeah on stock suspension they are deceptively higher than they look

Even on stock suspension, I couldn't get my sedan on my ramps, but the short overhang at the front means it still doesn't scrape on most driveways. Even with 350Z springs now, it only scrapes on quite steep driveways. I just have to watch out for car park bump stops.

My wife's stock J31 maxima scrapes on more driveways than my V35, yet I can get it onto my ramps easily.

If your after a Series 3 black 06 350GT Coupe, mine is also on carsales for a decent price, actually really need it gone because I was given a work car and dont have anymore room for it, its currently at my parents place, shame to see her go but hope she goes to a good home!

What head unit do you have there?? Looks interesting.

What head unit do you have there?? Looks interesting.

The headunit is a custom one that a local company called Carzon did, the owner is a family friend. They are the headunits that are supplied to the local Toyota dealerships when people pick the aftermarket headunit option. Its pretty damn good, comes with 2 usb & a ipod connection in the glove box.

And i'll be honest the only thing i didn't like was the aftermarket reverse camera, its so small thats you will never see it unless its pointed out to you, but 1 day the vision just got blurry. Its okay in regular light but completely hopeless at night, but considering thats the only problem ive ever had with the car. Plus I kept the original headunit and all the parts for it and I will be giving them with the car you could put them back in and put the english software now that the Series 2 english conversion is ready, its the same software for the series 3 V35's.