SAU Community

Inspecting A Gtr34 Next Week, Thought I'd Say Hi.

rip_riley

Hi everyone,

From Perth, owned a VX SS with a T51R SPL until I sold it a few months back, and had the chance to buy my dream car, a 34R, so I'm looking at inspecting one next week sometime.

White, Vspec, with 101k, from Radelaide. Might be seeing you all around!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Good news. Turned the car on and the level immediately went just between MIN and MAX.   
    • Also, next step after this is to turn the car on and do the same with full lock on steering. The levels have stopped changing now 
    • So today I decided to top my PS fluid and bleed air out of it because the level was below MIN.  I jacked up the front of the car, filled new fluid up to just below the MAX line so I have a reference and started turning the wheel slowly to full lock each way.  around turn 24, the fluid in the reservoir overflew!  now when I check the levels, it’s just above the MAX line.    I’m trying to understand how all of a sudden this system has more fluid. Is there some air bubble still stuck somewhere which is causing the level to be higher than when I started? I’m confused about how the level went up, not down 😂   Any help would be much appreciated. I’m still turning the wheel to full lock and continuing with the bleed, and it hasn’t happened again. Only happened twice at the start.    Thank you in advance 
    • i got some good quality bank notes of the best grade A+( USD, GBP, CAD, EUR) and also can issue your fake/legal documents,  anyone interested should hmu ASAP. notes are high quality and perfect for usage and also i offer some samples in case you want good business, so if you need just contact me on TeleGRAM: @Ranko322 or Wickr: Ranko322 or whatsapp +639950791362  i also do Face to Face deals in case you want proof first. Samples also available