SAU Community

How To Get 300 To 350Kw Out Of An Rb26

In before thread lock.

Do a search. There are a few threads dedicated to this exact question. Plenty of info and a definate formula to follow for the result you want.

In before threadlock too. Bigger turbos eg. Garrett 2860 -5, HKS GTSS or GTRS or older 25/30s (or 32/40s if you'e a really old school bad ass who can find them ;) ) Basiclly bigger turbos, free-flowing exhaust from turbo back, larger injectors, fuel pump, Power FC or similar, cam shafts and cam gears - that'll do it easily.....don't bother with a bigger intercooler at this stage, you're factory one is more than sufficient for that power output. Upgrade the clutch too instead of waiting for the extra power to chew through your standard clutch.....

• Like 1

T88 will get you there with ease...

including lag..

OP didn't stipulate single or twins or budget, so not sure if srs or trolling, but i'd go with a T04Z with billet comp wheel or the FP HTA 3076 which would get him there with about 20psi.

But if response is your goal and u want a direct bolt on, then i'd retain twin setup and go with either 2860-7 or -5's, both of those will get ya 300rwkw+ on e85

I was only shit stirring, this topics been covered too many times

including lag..

OP didn't stipulate single or twins or budget, so not sure if srs or trolling, but i'd go with a T04Z with billet comp wheel or the FP HTA 3076 which would get him there with about 20psi.

But if response is your goal and u want a direct bolt on, then i'd retain twin setup and go with either 2860-7 or -5's, both of those will get ya 300rwkw+ on e85

• Like 1

Thread closed. Believe it or not, but since SAU started more than 7 years ago, this topic has been discussed before.

Please use the search function in future. It may be found here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&search_in=forums

While we understand that it can be frustrating to have your thread closed - Please consider that other members may feel it to be disrespectful and selfish of you to post a simple question, without using the search feature to review the wealth of information provided by said members over the years.

If you still feel that this action is unjust, then please PM me and we can discuss it further.