SAU Community

Fast 6 Movie Night - Friday 7Th June

From my understanding and personal experience - The events thread doesn't get used but only for official events. Not sure how others work it but if I see an event in the Event section I already know it's an official one and such whereas if the social events are posted in the general ACT section it gets maxium view but also telling us it's not official without actually going into the thread. Either way ! if social events are being hosted in the Events section, I need to remember to look in there every so often :P

events thread is yo try and keep the general thread tidy, and its one place you can check, rather than trawling through all the crap to find whats happening.

its this way in most of the states areas.

• Like 1

events thread is yo try and keep the general thread tidy, and its one place you can check, rather than trawling through all the crap to find whats happening.

its this way in most of the states areas.

Yep, but we're in Canberra and nothing happens in Canberra :P

How am i going to know who's who :P Shall i just walk in with a white flag with "Skyline" printed on it hahah

We'll be marching around the cinema with the SAU Flag.

No idea - when we do these type of events it's kinda a "Me and my mate are doing this, whoever shows up is welcome". So I'm guessing Shell and a few others have already agreed on eating dinner then watching a movie and then gave an open invitation to the rest of us. So it's not like a "Put your name down here - Fees here and you must come if paid" etc.

Free event (Pay for dinner / Movie ticket). Shell might ring a dinner place to book a table for at least x amount of people or might just be a wing-it thing when we rock up (Let's eat here, it looks like it'll cater for us).

Hope this helps.

good ol Rosie will be there?

Still deciding on going or not - I'm at the most Northen part of Canberra and driving to the Southside is some distance. If I had someone to tag with I'd go but not sure if any Northers are going.

I love how Canberrans think it's far to drive from one side of town to an other as if half an hour is such a huge chunk out of their lives ;)

I would come but I have other friends going in the city so we're heading to Dendy.

I love how Canberrans think it's far to drive from one side of town to an other as if half an hour is such a huge chunk out of their lives ;)

This^^^

filling up 4 times in the past 5 days (Victorian trip nonetheless) You'd be thinking twice about driving 60 minutes anywhere. ;)

Ironic that someone would buy a Skyline then complain about fuel hahaha

filling up 4 times in the past 5 days (Victorian trip nonetheless) You'd be thinking twice about driving 60 minutes anywhere. ;)

Bitch please. my car is running almost double the power yours has. I know how bad they are on fuel. I didn't buy one and complain when i had to drive it!!