SAU Community

Bump Steer

gts25tnissan

hey all long time no see

2 questions today 1st

got my r34 sedan factory tuned it has a greddy fmic and 3ich turbo back de catted exhaust prit stock and it made 183kw good, bad or average ?

and I got a set of Cusco coilovers and as soon as I hit a bump or anything small in the road car jolts hard to the right or left was told it could be cuz of a crash the only carsh iv had in it was hit a gutter to hard and bent my old fimc. and idea on how t fix it. same coils as pic.post-80346-0-66074700-1371192379_thumb.jpg new pic

Edited by gts25tnissan

got my r34 sedan factory tuned it has a greddy fmic and 3ich turbo back de catted exhaust prit stock and it made 183kw good, bad or average ?

Not sure what you mean by 'factory tuned', but for comparison I got 182.7rwkw when fitted with a 3" turbo-back exhaust/high-flow cat, Blitz return-flow FMIC with factory boost control on my R34 GT-T Sedan.

well they did my timing and dyno went from 160kw ecu was cutting out to 180 was looking at a nistune i seen a piggy back or something like it on gumtree for 300$ but idk no guarantee that its gona work

Edited by gts25tnissan