SAU Community

Rb25 External Oil Pump

Hope this is in the right place, but let me first tell you about me, I actually live in the US but most of you guys on here seem pretty smart and I have a few questions. First though my car is 1990 240sx (s13), has 215,xxx on it and runs real strong few moths ago converted to 5 speed and now i want more power. I want to run an rb25 mostly because its cheaper than the rb26 and will eventually get an rb30 bottom end. swap parts are simple engine mount/driveshaft kit, intercooler, freddy intake, and want to get external oil pump. Thats where you guys come in, I want to run a similar setup to this guy, sorry its upside down

zssky030.jpg

now it looks so simple, i know that the pump is moroso 22596, and is just drilling and tapping the oil pump and taking out the internals? I work at a machine shop and can get mounts made easily and know how about the belting crap because i have dealt with it in school, i know the oil pressure will be a little different and later he says he blew it up cause of too much oil in the head, so i figured an rear head drain and it should be good, have about 2k for this, would like to know what you guys think.

heres that page