SAU Community

Attempted Skyline Theft

GTS R33

Obviously I notice Skylines more than most cars, just an observation. There are a good other dozen cars or so that I could point out as well in particular a black wrx sti with a mega wing etc.

Pretty keen if they are trying that on middle of the day on a weekend in school holidays, the place is packed. Hope they get someone.

Hey mate.

I reckon I know who those kunts are.

Not know as in I know them, but as in I reckon I can guess which local shitkunts they are.

and I bet you will be able to find them hanging out at the nightowl during the day or around 4pm onwards.

Especially thursdays.

If not there, they'll drive by to the IGA up the back to do their usual drug deals.

School holidays is rampant with this activity.

If I notice the car, I'll take a pic and of the occupants.

but I suggest you try the night owl on Thursday afternoon.

I will let the police handle it, they have been very good so far. Me stepping in makes me no worse than them.

Thanks for the info though, pics would be great anyone seeing them.

Edited by GTS R33

Mate they will be under 18 and nothing will happen.

Trust me.

Replace the words "my skyline" and "almost taken" with "my house" and "wallet/purse/handbag/phones/ipad taken" and you can have as many witnesses as you want...

They'll get nothing.

which sucks in a way because there is $500 damage to this car and by rights they should have that somehow 'deducted' from their life..

(yes I have the car.)

Well, that thing won't be moving again then! :D

wow...this is pretty alarming...i was just at that mall a few weeks back and the area didnt seem that shady for these pricks to do sucha thing in broad daylight!!!.. OMG...

I think if you have a security that have a lot of mobile security staff than you can easily secure your vehicle.Because when the alarm triggered both of you and the security monitoring company get the alert and take quick security action to protect your car.