SAU Community

Attempted Skyline Theft

GTS R33

...Walking to do my groceries from now on... *overparanoid*

Maybe someone can casually walk down to night owl and neck them with a pair of stilettos... Self defence for the ladies, and you have some really pointy heels on those beauties! Then remove all traces of this post... :ph34r: *kiddingwewouldn'thurtsomeonedeliberately...much*

...Walking to do my groceries from now on... *overparanoid*

Maybe someone can casually walk down to night owl and neck them with a pair of stilettos... Self defence for the ladies, and you have some really pointy heels on those beauties! Then remove all traces of this post... :ph34r: *kiddingwewouldn'thurtsomeonedeliberately...much*

:rofl2:

already got a call from a club member on this. zeke when you get a sec I am going to scare you with how quick you can take one of these. put it this way It is quicker than what I did to Chris Hahn.

already got a call from a club member on this. zeke when you get a sec I am going to scare you with how quick you can take one of these. put it this way It is quicker than what I did to Chris Hahn.

Zeke be very afraid, took Chris next to no time at all to start mine

I believe that's why I want him to sus mine out and tell me how much it's gonna be to make it theft preventable

After I remove your steering wheel cowl I could have yours started in less than a minute, Chris is even faster ;) .

With the Amount of us on Here seeing the amount of skylines getting done over I think we should organise a car to be set up to be stolen and all of us be around to watch And catch and deal with these professional cocksmokers then drop em of at the cop shop and bail!

• Like 1

Bait with a DVR on board to catch them and get positive ID. Then pull up with a glock , scare shit out of them and drop them at the cops with the video evidence. Few public displays of this with tv coverage will slow them right down..

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan Chris !! Will be over to see u soon with my 33 GTR when it gets out of compliance.

considering how much we love skylines...i dont think the crooks will simply be handed over to the cops...at least not in one piece... :woot:

Definetly a kneecapping or both involved !