SAU Community

Buddy CLub => Dissapointment :(

hey guys, well i brought some Buddy Club PI's - 17 x 8 all round

got me some rubber, 235/45's - looks pretty sweet :P

but 1 problem....

centre caps?

don't the buddy's come with them? It looks sweet except for the missing centres - looks ****ed...

and on the rear of my GTS i have some shit sticking out of the centre about an ince or so - so i would need like dome centre caps for there...

i am wondering if I can get the centres? And if so where form? I don't mind haveing to buy them But i would have though you would get them with the rims :rofl:

thanks guys

I'm sorry to here about your lack of centres gatty but was just wondering if u can post some pics of your car with the new rims on it.

Give me a really good idea about how they would look on mine. Also how much did u pay and who did u get them off? PM me if would rather not make it public?

Dude - you just get those nice Buddy Club wheel nuts - the long ones - It looks good.

They are light racing wheel after all.

Gatty man, I got Buddy Club P1s on my line and they look sick.

If you wanted mags with centre cap, you should have brought something else.

They don't come with them.

But I can tell you not only are they lightweight, they are pretty strong too.

Mine did not bucked after a minor accident with the gutter, but got the sh$t scraped out of them :)

yeah i would like to know where you got it from and how much!!!

and also alny pics of R33's with Buddy clubs on them?

i am looking to buy some within the nxt half year so ijust want a good idea of how it will look on my car!

hmmm

i got them from http://www.modyourcar.com.au

17 x 8's all round cost 1500 to my door (+ or - 50 bucks)

i recomend them t anyone - i ordered on a Sunday - bank transfer on the Monday - recieved them on the Friday VIA courier service (from perth all the way to Qld!)

great job and I am going to order some more stuff through them!

my mags look great - just have to lower the front a inch now and it'll be sweet :D I will take some pics tomrorow after work and post them tomorrow afternoon - i will also do some close up's of the centre's so you guys can see what i mean :D

totally off topic, but why the hell do people keep saying "brought" when they are talking about something that they have bought? just baffles me that it happens so much. already twice on this thread.

Guest INASNT
hmmm

i got them from http://www.modyourcar.com.au

17 x 8's all round cost 1500 to my door (+ or - 50 bucks)

i recomend them t anyone - i ordered on a Sunday - bank transfer on the Monday - recieved them on the Friday VIA courier service (from perth all the way to Qld!)

great job and I am going to order some more stuff through them!

my mags look great - just have to lower the front a inch now and it'll be sweet :( I will take some pics tomrorow after work and post them tomorrow afternoon - i will also do some close up's of the centre's so you guys can see what i mean :D

that site seems to have good prices on alot of things.