SAU Community

Sauqld South Cruise, Sunday 14Th July

sneakey pete

Thanks Sneakey Pete and everyone for the great day out. Nice to meet and get to know some of you.

Sorry to have left early, but glad we did as the drive home was longer than expected and only had half hour before the missus started her afternoon shift.

and I'll have my video/s and pictures up as soon as I can.

Thanks Sneakey Pete and everyone for the great day out. Nice to meet and get to know some of you.

Sorry to have left early, but glad we did as the drive home was longer than expected and only had half hour before the missus started her afternoon shift.

and I'll have my video/s and pictures up as soon as I can.

Thanks for coming out mate! Join the club and come to more events. :)

A big thanks to everyone for making this a great day, we had over 20 cars turn up!

Luckily the rain gods held off, and apart from wetting the GC meet point it was actually dry for the entire cruise.

By all accounts the run up springbrook was good, and apart from a few false lookouts and a bit of a squeeze parking we made it there ok, with some good views to look at.

Unfortunately, there were some issues with getting us all to the right spot for lunch due to the group being split up, I'll have to work on that for next time, but from what I understand we all made it there eventually?

here's the photo's I took

Great day out, thanks to the guys that organised it. Sorry we had to leave early, next time ill cruise home with the pack too. There is apparently a historical meet at lakeside next Sunday with some of gibsons old cars, for those of you that like the older stuff

There is apparently a historical meet at lakeside next Sunday with some of gibsons old cars, for those of you that like the older stuff

Yeah mate, thats why we have Jim and Fred giving us a talk over dinner on thursday :)