SAU Community

Sauqld South Cruise, Sunday 14Th July

sneakey pete

Don't worry we have an N/A Auto 34,only difference is the auto is behind an Ls2 :whistling:

Fuark yeah! :woot:

Ls2 4l80e? I'm guessing

Mines ls1 backed by the 4l60e I just had rebuilt with better bands manual valve body and a 3200 stall keen to see yours man :)

Ls2 4l80e? I'm guessing

Mines ls1 backed by the 4l60e I just had rebuilt with better bands manual valve body and a 3200 stall keen to see yours man :)

Oh god it sounds like we're on a commodore forum now -.-

Don't be jelly

Oh yes, I am so jelly of your sh*tbox pushrod dinosaur automatic boat that is across the line 9 hundredths of a second earlier on a quarter mile (with a slower ET), and probably at least 10 seconds slower around lakeside, or any other racetrack for that matter.

I'll stick with my pinny, thanks :).

Ls2 4l80e? I'm guessing

Ours (well my wife lol) is a std ls2 (at the moment) backed by the 6l80, all the running gear out of the 2012 SS so can run on e85

I really didn't want to go the Holden motor but there is bugger all support for the nissan v8 in Australia

Oh yes, I am so jelly of your sh*tbox pushrod dinosaur automatic boat that is across the line 9 hundredths of a second earlier on a quarter mile (with a slower ET), and probably at least 10 seconds slower around lakeside, or any other racetrack for that matter.

I'll stick with my pinny, thanks :).

Come on guys don't be haters :ermm: . I had to go cubes to get what I wanted especially because its my wife's daily and had to keep it auto.

Not completely obvious from someone coming from the outside though.

I for one welcome our v8 skyline overlords. Looks like we'll have a great turnout, and it'll be good if the go pro's can be used, we need more cruise footage!