SAU Community

Seat Covers For 33 Gts-T

adam1982

Morning all,

Wondering if anyone here has managed to get a good pair of front seat covers for a 33?

The only ones I've been able to find are the "universal" ones which are usually cheap crap and don't fit or the hand made and stupidly expensive ones ($300+ for a pair!)

Can anyone point me in the right direction where I could find a pair of covers? Ones that actually fit, don't look schit and don't cost $100's?

Cheers

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Sorry for the delayed reply - stupid spam filter! - and thanks for the reply sydking

Whilst i have managed to keep my seats clean for the 6 years i've had the car, I cant say the same for the drivers side bolster.. It has the usual wear mark/hole on the drivers side bolster.

I've spent ages looking for seat covers, but keep coming back to virtually the same two. Either a custom leather one ($300+ a pair!) or some crap looking throw over, universal ones.

I got a quote the other day from an auto trimmer to repair the seat bolster... $150-$200 and will be the closest matching colour they can get, but will obviously be different and cant account for the fading of the rest of the seat.

Has anyone managed to find a pair of front seat covers (even universal ones) that actually fit the seat, not throw over type?

Thanks

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Ultimate Auto Trim located in Melbourne, hit them up a email of what exactly it is you want. The seat covers are custom tailor made to suit your vehicle and the material they use are leather vinyl. I got this quote for my 33 gtst: front pair, back seats, door trims and centre console with Nissan embroided into the seat covers all up for $590 + shipping. And to point out the obvious it is all DIY.

Ultimate Auto Trim located in Melbourne, hit them up a email of what exactly it is you want. The seat covers are custom tailor made to suit your vehicle and the material they use are leather vinyl. I got this quote for my 33 gtst: front pair, back seats, door trims and centre console with Nissan embroided into the seat covers all up for $590 + shipping. And to point out the obvious it is all DIY.

Cheers for the reply mate. I looked them up online and was surprised, as they were one of the custom seat cover makes I had found on Ebay - I just didn't recognize their name :)

It def looks good, but way out of the price range at the moment.

I bought a set of generic seat covers for "Nissan's" from a car store last week but unfortunately the side bolsters fo the bucket seat stopped it from fitting properly. Cant believe how hard it is to find just some general seat covers that fit the R33 seats.. Without costing the earth lol.

Does anyone know if the R33 bucket seats are actually a re-branded and re-covered seat? I think I vaguely remember reading somewhere that they might be re-covered recaro seats?

Cheers

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

iv had the ultimate auto trim seats in now for 4 years and so glad I did it. If you are planning on keeping the skyline long term then this is the best thing you can do.

Never regretted it. :)

This is the seat covers etc after 4 years. been a bit slack and never gotten around to doing the door trims tho.

post-68049-0-21509800-1376434937_thumb.jpg