Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• No hate on PFCs haha, most of my experience is with Nistune so I was surprised to see one of these, no issues if it works for now, just need to get this car running properly So I did a scrub of that pdf and other threads and confirmed all the pins had the correct voltages and the ECCS relay functions as it should so I can rule that out. All screens are showing zeros for all values, as much as I would love to do a reset but afraid it’ll lose the tune, everything I can find points to it being in read only mode due to being locked by the tuner, this car has changed hands a few times and hasn’t been registered in 2 years so finding the owner that tuned it isn’t an option unfortunately   Sweet I didn’t realise Jez was still tuning, looks like he’s moved to Warners Bay, I had my old S15 tuned by him way back when he was in Somersby, hopefully he’s still got the necessary gear   I guess that’s my way forward then, cheers fellas
    • how was the install process and what uprights did you go with? was it worth it in your opinion?
    • Ah right, mine has probably been thrashed by one of the previous owners lol but I baby it. Cheers!
    • For anyone else stupid enough to try this, the GTST kingpins don't fit either. You'll need 40022-60U05
    • Yeah I have, but the pricing is a little bit too high, think it was like $750 AUD. It's just a sucky thing to find, I think at this point I'm just going to have to wait for someone who is wrecking one.