SAU Community

Greddy Intake Kit Or Simular Rb26Dett R34 Gtr Plus Sways

runkos

Hey guys

Im after a complete greddy kit as per title to suit r34 gtr.

Here is a link to what sort of kit i want or simular. Must be to suit z32s

http://www.garage7.com.au/home/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=78&Itemid=53

Hoping someone has something sitting around in good condition.

Also after a set of aftermarket sway bars to suit R34 gtr front and rear.

Preffer cusco but will consider whiteline for the right price.

Also keeping an eye on on a alloy radiator for r34 gtr . No chinese stuff please after blitz greddy pwr arc or hpi

Money waiting or swap for some parts i have available

Pm please

• 4 weeks later...

I'm been living in the Philippines for the last 4 years...all my gear for the GTR is in storage in Brisbane and AtomicBomberMan Chris Wong is handleing inquires for parts and should be able to send u Pictures. The Radiator is in excellent condition and has seen very little use from new...there was absolutlly not fin damage etc and even has an ARC cap and from memory my plastic GTR shroud is fitted to it....$900 is dirt cheap for the item and is not negotiable

I know u are only after the complete Greddy intake kit......I have a new complete Trust Greddy TD05 and or TD06 SL2 turbine kit approx. 76 parts to this complete kit...came in 3 boxes...the intake is only one section to the kit...the only thing I did from new is had the exhaust manilof ceramic coated which cost me over 1K to get done...whole kit never installed....8k

Edited by GTR STI