SAU Community

Stock As Possible 200-220 Kw

And I need a bigger bov because I'm getting hektik flutterz as well as the woosh from the bov. (I think that's what would cause it)

I can sell you a GTR bov for $40 posted! - Looks stock but much more robust. Uses same bolts and gasket but needs bigger outlet hose.

Just thought I'd bump this thread just for an update on how I went.

These are the Mods i went with

Intake

-cooling pro stealth fmic

-hypergear hi-flow

-new pod filter (can't get standard airbox)

-gfb mbc

Zorst

- xforce 3" turbo back with a fairly large rear muffler for more stealths

Fuel

-walbro 255 lph intank pump

-xspurt 525 cc injectors with adapter plugs made for me by scottynm35

-nismo adj fpr

Also changing plugs on the day of the tune just for piece of mind as I will be limping it too the shop woth injectors installed

Will be going for a tune on the 1st of may and getting a nistune piggy back to go with it all, hoping to get a respectable figure out of all the work.

Thanks for peoples advice as well

i've got a standard airbox if you want to buy it? also have the cold air duct for it.

With the bigger outlet doed that mean I need new piping as well for it to go back to the intake or just the rubber pipe?

You can just use a bigger rubber pipe and step it down to stock.

BTW ahem I have sold the bov but if you want one and can't get one locally PM me and I can probably pick one up for cheap.

doh i just realised you have a stagea...i have a standard r33 airbox and cold air duct. sorry.

I have a feeling they are the same - pretty sure I bought a set off a guy with a Skyline for my Stagea