SAU Community

Twin Scroll 6Boost Manifold T3 Flange For Rb25 2000K Use

I was went to put this up with turbo but couldnt change title, its a swin scroll 6boost mani with t3 flange to suit rb25.

has same use as the turbo around 2000k came off at same time. in excell cond no cracks nothing.

will ship in australia, can send pictures via email

price is 700 may neg a tiny bit

txt ring 0415 051 226

• Like 1

I got the same. A pic of a T4 Twin Scroll 6boost manifold with a declaration of it being T3. When i asked for bolt spacing to confirm the flange, I didn't get any reply

I'm sure its great for someone wanting a T4 twin scroll but not so good for those wanting what it is advertised as

To anyone looking to buy this manifold, STOP. The seller has already told me that this has sold... Local pick up....

The seller got upset when I asked him for evidence that he actually had the manifold. The pictures which were sent to me (probably the same others have received) came from a 2006 thread about exhaust manifolds and were stolen straight from SAU!!! I found them really easily after googling 6boost RB25!

The sender claimed them as his own, even saying one of them was after the manifold had been used. Despite the fact that it clearly had not. When I called him on that he told me that they were his photo's. I asked him to prove this. He didn't instead he simply told me that the manifold had now sold.

- Never sent actual photo of manifold to my phone.

- Never sent any photo's of the manifold to my email, despite several requests.

Be careful about dishonest people on SAU! He is also selling other items in this section and like this thread, no photo's in any of them...

Buyer beware

I got sent photos to both my email and phone, but when the correspondence stopped when i questioned whether it was T3

I got sent the same photos from this other FS thread http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/advert/2208923-6boost-Rb25-Exhaust-Manifold-EXC-Cond-for-Sale.html

I also got sent the flange photo from this thread http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/rb-tech/115980-group-buy-6boost-rb-exhaust-manifold.html

Yep looks dodgy

Well if this is the case i've been done!!!

I transfered this guy $1100 last friday, 26 of July, in payment for the manifold and the GT3582R turbo he has up for sale. He said he posted it that friday or saturday and when i checked with him yesterday, friday the 2nd of august, if he had an ETA or tracking number (was meant to be sent registered), he just said "Should arrive anyday mate".

Then to top it all off earlier tonight he contacts me saying that he hasn't seen the money yet and is questioning if i've transfered it...

Any thoughts on what i should do?!

• 2 months later...

I should hope at least some of you guys that have been ripped off actually carried out due diligence here and took steps to verify this persons location and identify before blindly transferring them money.

User is now banned, we recommend reporting any issues to the Police immediately.