SAU Community

Sydney Stagea Meet/cruise In Aug/sept

https://www.facebook.com/events/214480932044402/

for anyone I don't have on F.B try this link.........

here you can get familiar with the cruise route if your not from the area

https://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?authuser=0&vps=7&gl=au&ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=213771558366632026141.0004e3e460190cac06899

Cruise looks awesome!

Just remember Old Pac on a Sunday is super busy with lots of bikes, lots of Sunday drivers and lots of boys in blue! We did it a while back and had a great time :yes:

Trackside is awesome! Jelly!

Cruise looks awesome!

Just remember Old Pac on a Sunday is super busy with lots of bikes, lots of Sunday drivers and lots of boys in blue! We did it a while back and had a great time :yes:

Trackside is awesome! Jelly!

I'm sure you'd be welcome but we may make fun of your lack of seats and boot space.

I'm sure you'd be welcome but we may make fun of your lack of seats and boot space.

:P Yeah well boot space now belongs to fuel pump city and rear seats are soon to be filled with Monkey Bars....

OK.....those of you who would like to go for lunch at Trackside you will need to PM me with names and how many will be attending by the 31st of this month. I will be booking the seating on the 1st.

I will be needing a $10 deposit for each person coming to the lunch(which you will receive back when you get the final bill for lunch). On the 31st I will send out bank details for a B-PAy transfer to all with my account details....full payment is to be made by the 7th. Please note that this in non refundable......if you don't come your deposit will be split throughout the people that did go. For all of those who don't want to pay a deposit that is fine........but don't have a cry if you cannot get a seat or maybe even parking.

Any questions?

I'm in. PM sent for names for lunch. Can someone please tell me confirmed date/timings/location for the meet?

J O S H - My wife and daughter are coming along. If I didn't bring them, I'd be in the poo.

+1 for this. I'll hitch a ride with Scott (r33huntme) and come film. His Stag is way faster then mine. :P

I'd prefer a Saturday, and no issues on any of those dates that I can foresee, but I'll pick Aug 24th.

Cheers,

Shaz

You dont know gutlees until you drive mine. Craig will agree

You dont know gutlees until you drive mine. Craig will agree

haha, yeah but he'll say that about every car he gets in!

I bet when he drove your car he looked at the rev meter and said "NO POWERZ!! You need boostz." :P

Edited by M35woah