SAU Community

Km's To A Tank

Mine comes on with about 15L left or when the gauge reads about half way between E and 1/4. Sometimes I have felt like I have pushed it and drive for 100km with the light on. still only took 74L..

Any one noticed any difference with driving with "Snow" on. Is there any harm in doing this, am I saving myself any fuel or causing any damage?

Thanks.

i put mine in snow aswell when im stuck in traffic. also does the tiptronic use more fuel then driving normally on drive.

That would depend on how you drive it.. if you let it rev out in each gear before chaning, then it will, if you change gears at about the same RPM as it does when in D, then no.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have n/a rb25de r33 skyline. Was just wondering if i can run united p100, and if its worth it. I have no mods except exhaust. So will the piping and seals be affected by the ehtanol or should it be fine?
Cheers

Hi i have n/a rb25de r33 skyline. Was just wondering if i can run united p100, and if its worth it. I have no mods except exhaust. So will the piping and seals be affected by the ehtanol or should it be fine?

Cheers

Hundreds of forum posts about E85, do a google search. Antilag.com have a lot of good threads on the topic. Based on your car's engine and mods, you don't need the hassle of E85 in a daily driven car.

Edited by Magic

Cheers

Premium 100 is fine to run, you may save fuel, or it may be less efficient. I used to notice no difference.