SAU Community

2013 Import Monster Sau Nationals - Sau Nsw Style....

34GeeTeeTee

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should alternate who leads the pack.... every 1 or 2 hours.

That way everyone gets a fair share of slipstreaming to maximise dat fuel economy.

Not sure if serious...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So Fez and I have booked accommodation at the Mawson Lakes for Nats and are now looking at overnight stays for the trip there and back.

The plan at the moment is:

* 20th Sydney -> Mildura (10 hours)

* 21st Mildura -> Adelaide (4.5 hours)

* 25th Adelaide -> Wagga Wagga (9.5 hours)

* 26th Wagga Wagga -> Sydney (4.5 hours)

Who else is road tripping to Nats? Open to suggestions on route changes and accommodation.

Yep im road trippin from gosford, that plan sounds ok to me...

Would be nice to drive along with some others whilst im trailering my 33...

Im looking foraccommodation to share if anyone is interested both in sa and along the way

Yep im road trippin from gosford, that plan sounds ok to me...

Would be nice to drive along with some others whilst im trailering my 33...

Im looking foraccommodation to share if anyone is interested both in sa and along the way

Great. At the moment I've book a 2 room apartment at Mawson Lakes for myself, Fez and Fez's GF but I can look at changing that to a 3 bedroom but we should have a couple of others coming down too who might want to share (hoping to catch up with Luke at the Texi on Monday to discuss). Once we have numbers and decide where to stay in Mildura and Wagga Wagga we can figure out the sharing arrangements for those stops (open to suggestions).

I think the 7-11 on the hume hwy after picton would be a good spot to head off from so that people can get through Sydney how they like. Suggested route for the first day:

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=Wagga+Wagga+NSW+to:Hay,+NSW+to:Mildura+VIC&hl=en&ll=-34.292537,150.620327&spn=0.114167,0.161705&sll=-34.318062,150.524883&sspn=0.114132,0.161705&geocode=FSTh9P0dbJT6CA%3BFZkI6P0dkWDICClvn-CIR5kYazFQ70OQtAkGBA%3BFf9t8f0dLiOiCCkR7xklyX7gajHgJESQtAkGBQ%3BFaMN9v0dGNJ4CCnDmffsaQTDajHw1KAwpHkFBQ&t=h&mra=mru&z=13

• 2 weeks later...