Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SDU4EVA

Eric you asian?

Whats your number plate? I am from around canley area too

- Heya Minh, I'm an Australiasian.. hahahah

XRSIST - Red 33 Sky.

Originally posted by GET53T-GTR33

Ye Good Olde Cumberland!  

Haha hey Xrsist....yea that where i normally fill up b4 i head out, so more often then not ill be there around 9pm to 12pm on sat nites. Hey minh u going to the OP thing? go read ONARUNS thread.

I thought u lived in cambelltown minh??  

Im from the cecil hills district 2

- Sounds like u going to the runs... :uh-huh:

Xrsist, I'm from Ashfield as my details suggest  

- Yea my bad. :microwave

I thought u lived in cambelltown minh??

Im from the cecil hills district 2

Yeah lived with mys sister for awhile. But now moved back to where all my asian hommies are. aight.

G'Day,

Brendan here : Location Sydney, Northern Beaches -

Just signed up with Geoff @ Prestige.

Looking to get an 96+ R33 GTS-t With mods.

Lookin for help with deciding on the right car.

When I get it in, hope to meet up with you and compare notes.

BF

If your after a nice ride, did you see that HIGHLY MODIFIED 1994 R33 Gts-t Skyline, 5 speed, $22,300 on the mailing list this morning ?

Looks like a very nice pickup considering the mods .... I'd pick it up if I had the $$$ spare ...

Yeah,

I saw it - Too highly modified for my liking - Plus is was a 94 -- I'm after a 96. I get nervous when looking at a real highly modified car - Compliance, RTA, etc - Might cost an arm and a leg to get through these processes.

Plus, (sorry to all those who like white, BUT white is last on my list !! ) I know 60% of skylines are white, but I heaps prefer Silver or Black, even Gunmetal!

It's up to personal preference really - I would never knock a white skyline - cause after all, it is a skyline !!!!

If someone realiable and trustworthy were to tell me that that white '94 would (guaranteed) get thu Compliance, RTA etc without spending extra $$$, I might have gon for it (if it were Silver) -

Anyway, it was a farkin nice car !!

Cheers,

BF

You'd probrably be better off getting a nice stock one with lowish kays... coz if it's modified - most of the time it's been thrashed hard.... which is why most modified cars coming over here from japan are cheaper than u'd expect.

Brendan, it would cost you no more than having a 96' spec 2 complied. Most of the modifications to meet ADR's are standard for specific makes, and therefor the cost is the same.

Although it did have quite a few aftermarket items, this can be taken care of in a few hours before you go for your blue slip and third tier inspection ..... it's only the visable items they'll pick up on, hey I managed to hide my turbo timer and boost controller which live in my ash tray, just by putting the front cover of the ash tray back on with some blue tac !

Things like gauges you can take off, BOV's you can tighten, POD's (mine didn't get picked up ?), hide any wiring for aftermarket items behind the dash, borrow a set of swap rims off a nice person in the forums and your set to go .....

Jim, Ryan,

I see both your points - each has it's pro's and con's - Having thought about it some more, I don't want/need to have heaps of mods - I don't plan breaking the world speed record - I just want a nice clean skyline that looks good, goed good and sounds good. So I think something in the middle of a stocker and a majorly modified car.

If I can pick up something that has a few mods - like wheels, suspension , zorst, pod, BOV - Then I don't have to pay for that stuff when I get it over - Cause I know I will end up modding it anyway !!

BF

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, my name is Jase, current ride is a black R33 GTS-T with a GTR kit. UNREAL plates.

Owner/Managing Director of Unreal Autosports

Interests include movies, scuba diving and rock climbing.

Love expensive/classy bars and restaurants

Very easy going guy

Damn the North Sydney crowd is dwindling so I better raise ma hand!

Name: Brad

Car: Red 94 R33 GTS-T 400R kit

Plate: XEQTOR

Occupation: Paramedic (Not for too much longer, interview with the cops)

Likes: Tall blonde women,some brunettes, Jim Beam, kickboxing

Dislikes: Taxi Drivers, and people who cant drive

Oh yeah..............RED GOES FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Toulia (aka Tool-man)

Car: R32 GTR (Silver obviously!!!)

I've seen a few other GTR's out Canley Vale way. Has anyone seen that S13 silvia that's perl white and painted a fluro-blue at the bottom? Its always parked on Canley Rd, near Cumberland Hwy? Damn that's ugly!

Hey Guys!

Names Marvin and I will soon have my R32 coz it's still getting built. I'm 24 yrs old and live with my parents in Liverpool :P

I have been out cruising with some of you guys once and will definitely come out with you guys again when I get my car...