SAU Community

New Logo

t5iv

Hey guys,

First order of business: New Logos!

We believe that the graffiti style typeface on the current logo portrays the wrong image of who we are and what we do.

In order to improve this, we've looked at going to graphic designers and what not but thought that it be better to see what you guys can come up with. Doesn't have to be yourself, could be a friend or family member who comes up with the design.

We're hoping to have 5 or 6 that we will then vote on and reduce down and go from there.

Just looking for a clean and simple design that could relate closely to the SAU banner up the top.

Reward: gloating rights and $150 gift voucher.

What have you guys got for us?

Thanks,

Tony

Speak to Steve (rush) If you intend to get the club stickers from him still, we didn't when we got the current ones done and it was a total pain in the ass for him to make them apparently. He might have some direction as to how the sticker could be designed to keep them easy to produce.

Sign up as a Member. It's only like $10-$20 a year because you're out of the area.

Bargain :P Do i get a burgundy SAU QLD member bar under my blue NSW as that would make me pretty popular at State of Origin time when all the football fags get excited haha

Hurry up and do the logo so i can steal your ideas :D

Bargain :P Do i get a burgundy SAU QLD member bar under my blue NSW as that would make me pretty popular at State of Origin time when all the football fags get excited haha

Hurry up and do the logo so i can steal your ideas :D

Are you guys looking for a new logo as well? And yes, you will get the Maroon member bar. Can I join you guys? How much is it?

Oh wait, you still have ancient paper sign up forms :P

Are you guys looking for a new logo as well? And yes, you will get the Maroon member bar. Can I join you guys? How much is it?

Oh wait, you still have ancient paper sign up forms :P

Haha nah i dont wanna talk about our logo :P We have strict membership guidelines and you are not eligable as you are a hoon :P

Paper? We still chisle tiles here man!

Haha nah i dont wanna talk about our logo :P We have strict membership guidelines and you are not eligable as you are a hoon :P

Paper? We still chisle tiles here man!

Sounds legit. I'm also very offended.