SAU Community

New Logo

t5iv

Haven't been around for a while, busy busy with new business stuff, figured i should throw in my 2c real quick to see if it helps any.
Just threw together some basic designs, nothing too fancy, but removed from the grafitti/street style.

post-40562-0-53538600-1378098736_thumb.jpg
post-40562-0-42863300-1378098792_thumb.jpg

Haven't been around for a while, busy busy with new business stuff, figured i should throw in my 2c real quick to see if it helps any.

Just threw together some basic designs, nothing too fancy, but removed from the grafitti/street style.

attachicon.gifsau 1.jpg

attachicon.gifsau2.jpg

Rushman! Well done. Looks great. :)

Can you give me a bell when you have a chance? Need to discuss stickers and stuff. If you can't find my number, hit me up on Face Party.

attachicon.gifsau 1.jpg

attachicon.gifsau2.jpg

2nd and 4th in 1st group are nice

3rd in 2nd group.

Edited by RandomHero83

Hey mate, they look fantastic! Really like them.

Can you do one that goes long ways? If you get what I mean... For use on lanyards and letterheads etc.

Also, can you do one without a background?

Cheers mate, definitely the lead option. If you could email me the files (email in sig), ill keep them on record.

Thanks!

Thanks! But...

I wholeheartedly agree, the boxes and stuff just seem to be adding clutter. Suits web design more than a logo / sticker. Slightly different angle:

(slight tweaks are no problem)

mj8kmg.jpg

j7xjl5.jpg

Edited by fusion07

Thanks! But...

I wholeheartedly agree, the boxes and stuff just seem to be adding clutter. Suits web design more than a logo / sticker. Slightly different angle:

(slight tweaks are no problem)

That strip would be cool to get turned into something like police tape to rope off areas at events and the likes!

• 2 weeks later...