SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

A 20k 33gtr with 40k spent on it would be better than a 400r anyway

It would just be a r33 with 40k spent on it, one of around 40,000 cars, a 400R, while it wouldn't perform at the same level, is a 400R. Owning something most people have never even laid eyes on in the flesh would be pretty cool from my point of view.

It would just be a r33 with 40k spent on it, one of around 40,000 cars, a 400R, while it wouldn't perform at the same level, is a 400R. Owning something most people have never even laid eyes on in the flesh would be pretty cool from my point of view.
my name is Ants and I support this ^ statement

Yup. Definitely.

*Sigh* There is a set of LM GT1s for sale, I want them really bad, but my monies are yet to hit my account, so that would mean selling my wheels first #firstworldwhitecarguyproblems

*Sigh* There is a set of LM GT1s for sale, I want them really bad, but my monies are yet to hit my account, so that would mean selling my wheels first #firstworldwhitecarguyproblems

The ones in the Classifieds are cool

credit card?

The ones in the Classifieds are cool

Yeah they are sweet, I have been looking for a while and these are by far the best condition I have seen

credit card?

I have a small emergencies only one, I don't think the limit is even high enough to buy the wheels!

Yeah they are sweet, I have been looking for a while and these are by far the best condition I have seen

I have a small emergencies only one, I don't think the limit is even high enough to buy the wheels!

:O

well, a 20k gtr with 40k on it is bespoke, so technically it is that. Horses for courses i suppose though

I would definitely prefer a nice rare car with moderate power than a common car with big power. It all depends on what the cars and power level are really.

well, a 20k gtr with 40k on it is bespoke, so technically it is that. Horses for courses i suppose though

The point I am making is that I really dont give a shit about another R33 GTR, 40K spent or not, as its just another thing I have seen 30 times before with no historical significance, that any one can just go out and build. A 400R is something I have never seen before with my own eyes, is the first of the factory specials to use the 2.8 and is significant in the GTR story, and you cant just go build one, you need to wait until one comes up for sale.

Oh and generally I don't get excited about 'special' editions like Vspec R32s ect and would have the same opinion as you Pete, but none of them are as different from the original item as a 400R is.

Oh and generally I don't get excited about 'special' editions like Vspec R32s ect and would have the same opinion as you Pete, but none of them are as different from the original item as a 400R is.
or the Z-tune