SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Expensive tastes! Nice venue though

These were the best reviews

Sounds about right. It's a good place to start the night for a fancy night out. The girls are getting all dressed up so why not go to the most pretentious bar in Brisbane? A client actually called it that. :-P

Which one is Mick o Malleys?

The one near the winter garden

Sounds about right. It's a good place to start the night for a fancy night out. The girls are getting all dressed up so why not go to the most pretentious bar in Brisbane? A client actually called it that. :-P

The client was spot on! old slappers, weird for the sake of being weird furnishing and poor people acting rich by wearing a Lowes suit after a hard Friday in the mail room at a near by slip, trip and fall lawyers office.
  • Like 1

The one near the winter garden

The client was spot on! old slappers, weird for the sake of being weird furnishing and poor people acting rich by wearing a Lowes suit after a hard Friday in the mail room at a near by slip, trip and fall lawyers office.

Ahh makes sense.

The clientele is actually pretty varied. Thursday nights are good. You get some real money coming in the door. Fridays are interesting. It's quite the mix. I know a few guys from the big 4 that head there for start up drinks.

Pretentious? If they mean, nicely styled, good range of drinks and toilets that don't smell like piss.....and good food, then yes maybe pretentious???? I've done a Sunday session there in jeans and a t-shirt, and been taken their for dinner by a supplier, both times everything was great.

• Like 1

Dam I miss being in Brisbane for weekends (I sound like a broken record I know..)

a dinner at the pub in dalby just doesn't match

I had to drive out there 3 days in a row to do a crappy install in a pub out there. Had to rip it all out 6 months later due to them going broke ..... Such a nothing town. Do not recommend.