SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Expections of Narangba Pizza were high, but they didn't dissapoint. Definitely found my new pizza shop :)

See, I don't lie about good Pizza, I am fussy :P

That reminds me, I should ring the dealership and remind them I dont want their rubbish electronis rust protection and 'nano technology'

Oh no, you can't possibly buy a new car without that! :rolleyes:

That reminds me, I should ring the dealership and remind them I dont want their rubbish electronis rust protection and 'nano technology'

all that nano tech FTW y'all :P

They didn't even try to sell me that. Feeling left out now

I'd give ya some tissues for your tears but real men don't use them so I have none to give you

They didn't even try to sell me that. Feeling left out now

Maybe you had already subtly already told them to GTFO with the unnecessary overpriced extras?

Or you had a shit sales person :P

I'd give ya some tissues for your tears but real men don't use them so I have none to give you

Surely you have a spare white flag lying around somewhere I could borrow? :P

Maybe you had already subtly already told them to GTFO with the unnecessary overpriced extras?

Or you had a shit sales person :P

Naah he was pretty good actually, he even told me not to buy tonneau/cannopy of them because they were overpriced.

...OK, maybe he was pretty sh*t, from nissan's point of view. :P

I think they looked after me because the sale was organised through my sister's work (big salary packing company, major buying power)

Electronic rust protection is the shit though...

Heard mixed reports. Some people say it is uterly useless, others say it is great. Not sure what to beleive, but none of the science is very convincing...