SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Stop telling me what I am saying! Only 1 person can do that, and she is at home!

you talkin bout the zed arent you?

there's no way a women could have you wrapped around their little finger.................................ohhhhhh wait.................................damn!

• Like 1

Hi Guys

I don't have my licence yet but I do have my L's. I want to buy an R32 and put a GTR motor in and convert it to AWD to use as a daily/track/drift/tow car. I have got almost $800 to spend. Where should I start?

On a corner in the valley, that candy those guys are selling... But some and consume it all...

If that doesn't work, as Mike said - Jump...

Yay christmas...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

And choc monies :D

I also do not eat choc monies.... Choc coated almonds on the other hand om nom nom!!!

You are so strange...

Xmas is all about the ham, candy canes and choc monies (no matter how white they have turned)

The rainbow candy canes which I think are cherry are awesome.... Butttt I don't like mint soooo not the other ones lol

The rainbow candy canes which I think are cherry are awesome.... Butttt I don't like mint soooo not the other ones lol

So strange! So picky! I guess that is a part of being female. Men just take whatever is going ;)

God its been so long since I had choc monies

Missing out Pete!

So strange! So picky! I guess that is a part of being female. Men just take whatever is going ;)

Hahaha! Nah, I don't really eat much candy/deserts/processed food which is why it's like that... Zane doesn't eat much ham either but eats more than me and he doesn't eat candy canes very often they usually get binned at our place :P And if I gave him choc coins he would eat them but not like my god yes Christmas means choc coins!