SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

I think you mean billion dollars.

also, Andy, how do I stock market?

1. Purchase stocks.

2. ???

3. Profit.

I am actually reducing my stock portfolio. Too volatile and now heavily influenced by people with little idea due to the advent of Internet trading. The only ones I will keep are CSL and even then I will likely sell after Canada and buy apartments.

Edited by Bunta

Yeah that would tend to make it easy.

Guess i need to do some proper research once i get home. Proper screen and good internet will make it much easier to get my head around stuff.

1. Buy as much cocaine as you can

2. ???

3. Profit

I think you mean billion dollars.

also, Andy, how do I stock market?

To trade properly, you need to watch the market. Then start making predictions and see how they go. And once that seems to be working well, then throw your money in. Personally, I'm against starting with blue chips as they're yield for investment isn't worth it IMO. Also, I was meant to place a few trades on Friday to get set for ex div date today and completely forgot! :(

To trade properly, you need to watch the market. Then start making predictions and see how they go. And once that seems to be working well, then throw your money in. Personally, I'm against starting with blue chips as they're yield for investment isn't worth it IMO. Also, I was meant to place a few trades on Friday to get set for ex div date today and completely forgot! :(

sounds a bit like taking on a second job...

sounds a bit like taking on a second job...

It's money, they don't just give it to you, so yeah it is like a second job, it requires a bit of a time investment for it to be a success.

It's money, they don't just give it to you, so yeah it is like a second job, it requires a bit of a time investment for it to be a success.

aww, I wanted to have my cake and eat it too...

but yeah, a 11-12 hour day and exercise doesn't leave a huge amount of time to research. But I'll keep doing some research and see where I can get myself.