SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

You went all the way down to see Matty Spry and didn't swing pass to say hi????

I also went to bed late paying for it now :/

Sorry to hear about your mates car Scottie.

What power did it make before she gave way?

534rwhp through a 3spd auto box on 28psi... Reading doesnt do it justice. Its quicker than my car

Its not an ideal situation. But these things happen when you chase big horse power

Unfortunately, when you do this with old engines, something inevitably goes bang.

Unfortunately, when you do this with old engines, something inevitably goes bang.

Correct, If it didnt break on the dyno. No doubt we would have broke it on the drive home lol

It is what it is

Correct, If it didnt break on the dyno. No doubt we would have broke it on the drive home lol

It is what it is

Not necessarily. It's under strain on the dyno. You could have been fine on the way home and then blown it at QR. Good luck getting back to Bribie form there!

It is what it is

Not necessarily. It's under strain on the dyno. You could have been fine on the way home and then blown it at QR. Good luck getting back to Bribie form there!

He would have given it a full boot on the way home on highway for sure. Loves going fast too much. But yeah either way would have blown last night or at Downshift on Sunday morning. Which wouldnt have been great for me as I have to go to work afterwards on sunday

• Like 1

He would have given it a full boot on the way home on highway for sure. Loves going fast too much. But yeah either way would have blown last night or at Downshift on Sunday morning. Which wouldnt have been great for me as I have to go to work afterwards on sunday

Lol. Fair enough. At least you have red bull.

Cruisung up a long hill in a high gear is also possibly more load than a lap at QR. Also being on the dunno is not inherently strenuous, for power runs the ramp rate is low and it's under very little load! LEAVE DYNOS ALONE *cries*

Morning all, trying to get a half day at work I'm f**ked between doing massive hours, trying to cut and lifting last night I'm f**ked :(

534rwhp through a 3spd auto box on 28psi... Reading doesnt do it justice. Its quicker than my car

Cause auto ;)

(Makes you wonder why I'm not worried about Pete's powwah hehehe)

Morning all, trying to get a half day at work I'm f**ked between doing massive hours, trying to cut and lifting last night I'm f**ked :(

Cause auto ;)

Im starting to get tempted in the auto direction and im not sure i like lol

Don't say that, it's ment to be sunshine and lollipops... You trying to discourage me lol

Im not discouraging. Just advising

V... What, V! f**kING WHAT, V!!!

Get out!

Redbull fo life :rant:

I know i feel ashamed of myself. I cant justify $5 for a 355ml can of Redbull.

V was 4 pack of 250L for $7

Cause auto ;)

If it was from a standing start, instead of a rolling start where every single factor is in your favor, you should be worried about his powah, but I will say one thing for you, you choose your battles well!

If it was from a standing start, instead of a rolling start where every single factor is in your favor, you should be worried about his powah, but I will say one thing for you, you choose your battles well!

Wonder why he tries to line me up then.. Delusional?

Wonder why he tries to line me up then.. Delusional?

Thinking like Nick here, and it is scary, but I imagine he is hoping you will miss a gear, then he will never race you again :P

Thinking like Nick here, and it is scary, but I imagine he is hoping you will miss a gear, then he will never race you again :P

This actually happened at Downshift last month.. .Missed 3rd so he had me at half track. Got him back by the end though... Damn kids and there Auto V8's