SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Thinking like Nick here, and it is scary, but I imagine he is hoping you will miss a gear, then he will never race you again :P

Scott is Nick's Unicorn. The one he couldn't beat.

If it was from a standing start, instead of a rolling start where every single factor is in your favor, you should be worried about his powah, but I will say one thing for you, you choose your battles well!

Yes well... I don't like losing. It makes me waste money lol

Scott is Nick's Unicorn. The one he couldn't beat.

This actually happened at Downshift last month.. .Missed 3rd so he had me at half track. Got him back by the end though... Damn kids and there Auto V8's

Thinking like Nick here, and it is scary, but I imagine he is hoping you will miss a gear, then he will never race you again :P

Oh you mean.... Like this:

LbA8MoX.png

Bahahaha :rofl:

Questions for Scott,

Are you running E85?

Are you planning to/have done official 1/4 miles with your current set up?

Yes

&

No

Cars runs E85 only, however i have it flex tuned with sensor....

Yet to run it down the 1/4 mile. Still a few things I want to get changed and adjusted before I go

Yes

&

No

Cars runs E85 only, however i have it flex tuned with sensor....

Yet to run it down the 1/4 mile. Still a few things I want to get changed and adjusted before I go

sweet, thanks! I plan on doing a flex set up at some point too, I am being told that 1000cc injectors wont be enough, I will probably only make 350rwkw max so possibly even the 750cc ones I have now may be enough.

Will be interesting to see what it can do!

sweet, thanks! I plan on doing a flex set up at some point too, I am being told that 1000cc injectors wont be enough, I will probably only make 350rwkw max so possibly even the 750cc ones I have now may be enough.

I make 420rwkw+ and only run 1000cc injectors

I make 420rwkw+ and only run 1000cc injectors

Yeah i noticed that in your sig, people seem to be going nuts on the injectors for e85, yeah you use more but I was suggested 1200s which to me seems very very excessive, and your set up proves that it is.

I think people are moving towards the huge ones as the price difference is pretty much nothing. I think 2000cc ones were like $10 each more expensive for me. I originally went 2000cc injectors but due to 3.oL bottom end the Plazmaman Plenum sits very high in the engine back and the Fuel Rail was fouling on it as the 2000cc's were too tall. So we went smaller. Id say they would be close to their limit though

doubt that very much Bunts.

I make 350rwkw on 98 with 1,000cc.

Although I know that E85 drinks more I'm pretty certain that 400rwkw is safely achieved with 1000cc injectors.

It's the fuel pump that needs to be up to scratch to deliver ;)

Although I know that E85 drinks more I'm pretty certain that 400rwkw is safely achieved with 1000cc injectors.

In regards to pump, I use intank pump only. Walbro E85 one. Pretty sure this is the one

http://www.sonicperformance.com.au/F90000267/Walbro-Fuel-Pump-Intank-E85-450lph/pd.php

Yeah the fuel pump I have should be sweet, and I have a surge tank and lift pump ready too, I think I will give it a go on the 750s and cross the running out of flow bridge if I come to it.

Yeah the fuel pump I have should be sweet, and I have a surge tank and lift pump ready too, I think I will give it a go on the 750s and cross the running out of flow bridge if I come to it.

Sounds like a good idea. I am not privy to this motor vehicle you are assembling. All i know is it has a Crank trigger setup [Which im learning more about and jealous of lol] and now e85 with a good fuel setup. Sounds like a cool machine in the making

Sounds like a good idea. I am not privy to this motor vehicle you are assembling. All i know is it has a Crank trigger setup [Which im learning more about and jealous of lol] and now e85 with a good fuel setup. Sounds like a cool machine in the making
yeah Bunts car should kick some serious bogan V8 ass once she's all done :P