SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

VH45? Great low and mid range. Whack a turbo on to it for top range and all the scissor throwing at dirty LS1....

Why would I do that when I could buy a spool kit, whack 2530s on it, still look stock, and punch out 400kw with wicked response!?

I now know fur a fact that he dosent :P

Would like to know what yours does make at 4k though, out if interest.

Prev owner has owned the zed for 15 years :) And went through ALOT of various setups. First dyno sheet on the pile was in safety boost. Last one is gtx2863's.

and what are you going to do to it Mike?

Get it QLD rego first lol

Then plans are, hopefully manage to get engineer approval to run flares and big fuark off wheels.

Then, once I am more used to the power and want more, get some bigger injectors and install my twin 2.5in intake and IC pipes (to and from turbos), and some more boost.

Then, maybe, just maybe the widebody will be closer to being finished the design and mould phase. Then a possible color change along with widebody ;)

Oh and I will be removing the retrimmed interior panels from my red zed and swapping the tweed out of the new one :)

Edited by MagicMikeZ32

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• New dampening settings are much nicer or crappy roads, I've also noticed no difference when throwing the car around on smooth twisty roads In other news: Idle hands are the devils play things, or, more correctly, my typical while we're in there 5hit, and too much time on my hands with online shopping  Some new purchases for the 2.5 swap Fancy pants new 32mm triple flow radiator, because the old radiator is old and needs to come out for the 2.5 swap anyway Gates fancy pants water pump, because recommended with the new radiator  Plus a new silicone coolant hose kit,  because old hoses are old And a sump baffle thingo, because while I won't track the MX5, I'll probably track the MX5, maybe, probably......but, while we're in there anyway, as the FWD 2.5 sump needs to gets replaced with the RWD 2.0 sump, so, yeah I am loving driving the MX5 around everywhere, the poor old Bogan Cruise Ship hasn't really moved in months
    • You all are absolute legends! Thank you for helping me put this into context with your comparisons!
    • There's probably an underlying issue with the A/C system too. I recently fixed mine, now it's fully control by the Haltech and car's factory HVAC controller  Have a squiz here:    
    • And by the way, I've also checked the ECU diagnostic numerous times and got a bad O2 sensor code and initially an Ignition Primary code, which is why I replaced the O2 sensor and all the ignition components (coil packa, plug and loom). No codes have been coming up lately despite the ongoing issue.