SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

twas indeed, looked good. Got dark real suddenly yesterday arvo

Ive decided to trailer my car to the EFI tomorrow to avoid the chances of the po po pulling me over during the Easter Break....

Also contemplating getting rid of the plazmaman plenum in favour of something that sits a little lower

mostly highway to EFI, you'll be right :) just watch that right foot....they get heavy after driving for a while.

What do you want for it?

$875? lol

mostly highway to EFI, you'll be right :) just watch that right foot....they get heavy after driving for a while.

Not something i want to risk at the moment. with car events being so close. Knowing my luck there will be a HWY Patrol car lurking

$875? lol

Not something i want to risk at the moment. with car events being so close. Knowing my luck there will be a HWY Patrol car lurking

$8.75 it is. Shall pick up off you at the cruise. :-P

twas indeed, looked good. Got dark real suddenly yesterday arvo

This guy. He knows.

Ive decided to trailer my car to the EFI tomorrow to avoid the chances of the po po pulling me over during the Easter Break....

Also contemplating getting rid of the plazmaman plenum in favour of something that sits a little lower

What do you need it in the workshop for?

What do you need it in the workshop for?

Tune. Long story short, Half moon indicator on cam snapped, not exactly sure if I got the CAS on in the exact position in should. Went to dyno day. They reckon it was leaning out up top. Ive also had a bigger exhaust put on last week.

Think its best if I get it on the rollers, even if its just to make sure everything is ok. If we can squeeze a little more out of it then its a plus. I wont care even if it makes the same power. I'l just be happy that i know its all running right

Tune. Long story short, Half moon indicator on cam snapped, not exactly sure if I got the CAS on in the exact position in should. Went to dyno day. They reckon it was leaning out up top. Ive also had a bigger exhaust put on last week.

Think its best if I get it on the rollers, even if its just to make sure everything is ok. If we can squeeze a little more out of it then its a plus. I wont care even if it makes the same power. I'l just be happy that i know its all running right

lets see.....,bigger exhaust, corrected / optimized tune....,was making 588hp on prior tune......you will def make more poawa bro

lets see.....,bigger exhaust, corrected / optimized tune....,was making 588hp on prior tune......you will def make more poawa bro

I agree Ants. My only goal though it to make sure its running good for Powerplay. Oh and i guess getting a dyno sheet of me breaking into the 600's would be cool

You are a smart man Scotty, I don't care what everyone else says, I rekon you're alright :D haha

Haha I dont believe you for a second. I've seen the shifty eyes you throw around. I need to see your Zed collection one day

I agree Ants. My only goal though it to make sure its running good for Powerplay. Oh and i guess getting a dyno sheet of me breaking into the 600's would be cool

Haha I dont believe you for a second. I've seen the shifty eyes you throw around. I need to see your Zed collection one day

when you coming down tomorrow Scot?

Spending more time on the skyline this arvo

Plenty of pics will be uploaded tonight

Already have people lining up for bits from the old one

Gotta love having people lined up for parts before they are available