SAU Community

Interior I Just Had Done !

philmoon

Hey Guys I have recently just had my interior refinished in carbon (well carbon type finish)

Its not Vinyl wrap its kind of well...... in the paint (but not airbrushed either !!!)

The guy who did it for me only charged me $180 for the two pieces of dash ( Thats with 2 coats of clear 2 pack paint too !!)

I was so pleased with it I got him to do the window switch too :) (another $50)

....... for $230 my car has gone from rough looking, to brand new out of the factory

let me know your thoughts and comments ... ( i have the Din blank on order should be here this week)

post-119374-0-68771900-1378325213_thumb.jpgpost-119374-0-74081000-1378325323_thumb.jpg

Looks a little odd to be honest, if its meant to look like carbon firbee the designer failed a little. But hey if you like it screw what anyone else thinks XD, I like a nice stock factory looking interior to be honest. But it is neat and done properly atleast.

It must have been crook looking before! :P

Nah srsly, the workmanship is tops.

The finish may not be everyone's taste as many here are picky to the extent that it MUST look as close to C/F as possible...

But hey, I've seen some new cars with faux C/F that don't look as good as that :)

Care to post up the city you're in?

Hey guys thanks for the honest comments :)

I realise it doesn't look exactly like carbon fibre but to be honest its only 1 tenth of the price and i really like the pattern :)

reference the foot well..... ha ha ha ha what can I say .... when it had the rubbish interior (was all damaged) I seemed less likely to keep it lookng good as no matter how much i cleaned it it still looked poo..... its been clean for a week now........ (we shall see how long that lasts though lol)

Where am i located ?? Birkdale (south Brisbane) But it wasnt me who did it ... his name was mrcustomise.com.au (hope I dont get introuble for posting that ......)

Yeah the guys who did it had lots of different types of carbon effect I just kind of liked this one best .... I realise carbon is very dark but i wanted something a bit lighter so this is what i picked :)

yeah the finish is brilliant and ref the pattern stretch ..... that's apparently impossible to stop as that's how it allows even coverage over the entire product... and to be fair I don't think it ruins the overall effect especially when you consider the price ... I'm still very very happy :)