SAU Community

Need Help For My Car To Dyno Tune

r32lover

Hi Ramor,

What kind of ECU is in your car?
I'm assuming it's an R32 GTST?

Do you have any mods which you're looking to take advantage of?

Northern Suburbs, I'd probably be going to Chasers Motorworks in West Melbourne http://chasers.com.au/

or if you're willing to travel to the South East, Chequered Tuning in Keysborough http://www.chequeredtuning.com

• Like 1

Yeh Barry is great, and they also have an in house tuner that has done all of my cars. Definitely recommend them.

as this bloke said... very prifessional and cihan is a legend n very patient when tuning... lets jus5 say from my exoerience and 5k later, better then chasers

• 3 weeks later...

Lucky for you Chasers isn't too far out of your way.

My 300kw Skyline is Tuned by them. Paul is an engineer, and tunes everything from Skylines to Helicopters to desert super buggies and time attack machines plus accounts for elevation changes in hill climb machines.

After having it tuned: I run full boost flatstick during my trackdays at Phillip Island and the tune is spot on. Can't say the same for my brakes however, they're completely toast -Incl warped rotors front and cracked rotor rear left.

Even managed to Spin off at 200km/hr (GPS verified). Car was a beast.

Summary: Can't go wrong with Chasers. I ended up using them because at the time I needed someplace close to the CBD so I could get to work after dropping it off. I didn't see Chasers mentioned much on these forums hence wasn't my first choice.

Now I wouldn't use anyone else.

Northern suburbs...Rajab Racing Developments. He is the RB master. And Alan is the nicest and fairest guy you will ever meet. Just take your car down there and have a chat to him you will see what I mean. 93577587