SAU Community

Need Help For My Car To Dyno Tune

r32lover

I don't think he can, only Rajab is the MASTER!!!

No not the only one..but one of many in Melbourne.

FYI master means.... a skilled practitioner of a particular art or activity...according to Oxford.

Again I repeat to the OP, if in the northern suburbs Alan is an exceptional RB engine builder and tuner with over 20 years experience.

Funny the forums aren't they. People get away with bullying, racism and general misconduct that would never have the guts to say to someone's face.

Back when men were men if you would act like this to someone in person the last thing you would see is 4 knuckles. aaaaaahhh they were the days.

Honour, respect, chivalry. No wonder young women want older men, look at all the soft c&cks their own age. Weak as piss.

And look at yourselves, sheep that follow the fu&k wit.

Anyway I will be filing a complaint with forum admins. I have taken a screenshot and if I am not happy with the outcome will be taking it further.

You guys are pathetic

• Like 1

At first I was all

Back when men were men if you would act like this to someone in person the last thing you would see is 4 knuckles. aaaaaahhh they were the days.

But then I was all

Anyway I will be filing a complaint with forum admins. I have taken a screenshot and if I am not happy with the outcome will be taking it further.

• Like 1

Oh the contradiction of that post.

Talking about bullying and misconduct yet the only one that has Called names and swearing and subtly threatened people with comments like "4 knuckles", is coming from yourself.

All we have done is hail Rajab, our master.

Talking about bullying and misconduct yet the only one that has Called names and swearing and subtly threatened people with comments like "4 knuckles", is coming from yourself.

Honestly, I expected better from a Rajab customer. The calibre of those seeking the wisdom and spiritual nirvana of the one...the master...is usually of a much higher standard!

Making the point that that I bet you wouldn't talk to people like that to their face.

Anyone going on Friday night. Be willing to have a talk about how behaving this way on the forums is quite unfair. You know, a face to face positive conciliation process to educate both parties.

And discuss how some people take things too seriously? I'll pass lol

Nah I would love to come down in the Friday night cruise and meet people face to face and have a discussion on why ganging up and bullying someone on the forums is unacceptable. Especially when that person's intention is to help out a forum member who is seeking opinions so he can make an informed decision on a particular question. As I said before people take advantage of the anonymity on forums by saying things that they would never say to someone in person and the weak sheep follow.

So if you all meet me in person we can at least discuss all these issues in a positive way. so where are we meeting for the Friday night cruise?