SAU Community

Need Help For My Car To Dyno Tune

r32lover

ganging up and bullying?

my friend, nothing of the sort has happened here. you need to stop watching current affairs shows. either that or you are 14 year old girl who thinks they have been bullied.

see thats bullying.

and yes i would say exactly the same "face to face". i think you will find that most of the stuff on this website is taken with a pinch of salt. we are a community and we are accepting. but we love a bloody good joke. must go with driving 20 year jap cars.

you said something funny, people made a joke. im guessing you dont have a sense of humor and are not used to this.

as for the meet up mate, make sure you join the club. we have a monthly meet. happy to discuss your issues there.

Still don't understand this Friday night cruise stuff? Did I miss out on a memo or is this guy imagining meet ups?

Would also say the same stuff face to face, but hey, the people I hang out with have a sense of humour lol

You make it sound like we assaulted your mother.

Still don't understand this Friday night cruise stuff? Did I miss out on a memo or is this guy imagining meet ups?

Would also say the same stuff face to face, but hey, the people I hang out with have a sense of humour lol

20271781.jpg

Nah I would love to come down in the Friday night cruise and meet people face to face and have a discussion on why ganging up and bullying someone on the forums is unacceptable. Especially when that person's intention is to help out a forum member who is seeking opinions so he can make an informed decision on a particular question. As I said before people take advantage of the anonymity on forums by saying things that they would never say to someone in person and the weak sheep follow.

So if you all meet me in person we can at least discuss all these issues in a positive way. so where are we meeting for the Friday night cruise?

1239865_10151916372137556_587623655_n.jp

GTR's only brah

We should put in a letter of complaint of the discrimination of us GTT/GTS-T owners :(

So mine is a GTR wagon, that count?

Sorry brah

Someone asked that on FB, this was the reply lol

"you best keep your Tarago on the HWYs with the P-plater kids and leave the GTR hill runs for the men"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151916372137556&set=gm.617193884999033&type=1&theater

also that poster is the single gayest thing ever posted on sau.

edit: am i allowed to say gayest? just incase poster likes posters of same paper type?

edit:edit, this is a joke and if you take it seriously you obviously dont have any friends who are gay posters.

platts should rock up too, in his v8, vb in hand.

alas i am all out of vb. and my mullet has been chopped.

anybody have an afl shirt i can borrow? and some flip flops?