SAU Community

FS: 18" wheels, GTR seats and injectors

Late model BNR32 Seats in very good condition.

No rips, tears, marks, ciggerette burns.

$900 Or Nearest Offer.

BNR32 440cc Injectors, good upgrade for RB20's and CA18's.

$250 Or nearest Offer.

*****************SOLD************************

18x8.5/9.5 BIM Zeit RR Rims 5x114.3

Tyres are Bridgestone P-Zero on rear, Falken's on front. Have some tread, but are not brand new, on the other hand they arn't bald. They are silver in colour. Offset's to suit Skyline or similar. Pictures on: http://www.bim-cs.com/products/rr/ Condition: used but no damage, some rims have some slight marking around the edges, nothing too major, or even visible until you look very close. Prices reflects the used condition.

$1500 ONO

Located on Brisbane Southside.

Email me at [email protected]

Late model BNR32 Seats in very good condition.

No rips, tears, marks, ciggerette burns.

$900 Or Nearest Offer.

BNR32 440cc Injectors, good upgrade for RB20's and CA18's.

$250 Or nearest Offer.

18x8.5/9.5 BIM Zeit RR Rims 5x114.3  

Tyres are Bridgestone P-Zero on rear, Falken's on front. Have some tread, but are not brand new, on the other hand they arn't bald. They are silver in colour. Offset's to suit Skyline or similar. Pictures on: http://www.bim-cs.com/products/rr/

$1500 ONO

Located on Brisbane Southside.  

Email me at [email protected]

do the injectors fit straight onto a RB20 fuel rail? and do you need aftermarket management for them to run propperly?

Sorry for the noobieness :) just not real sure on these things.

Ta

Yeah, what he said.

Stock RB20 are like 270cc, these are 444cc, so 64% more flow, without getting the standard ECU chipped to say it has the larger injectors, or an aftermarket ecu your car will run too rich.

You can alternativly use a piggyback like a s-afc but they can only adjust like 30% either way.

They do however fit into the standard fuel rail on RB's and CA's, which makes them a pretty easy upgrade.

Yeah, what he said.

Stock RB20 are like 270cc, these are 444cc, so 64% more flow, without getting the standard ECU chipped to say it has the larger injectors, or an aftermarket ecu your car will run too rich.

You can alternativly use a piggyback like a s-afc but they can only adjust like 30% either way.

They do however fit into the standard fuel rail on RB's and CA's, which makes them a pretty easy upgrade.

What advantages do you get from running bigger injectors in terms of power?

like would i need to be running more boost in order to notice the difference?

What sort of rwkw's could these injectors handle ?

Thanks

What advantages do you get from running bigger injectors in terms of power?

like would i need to be running more boost in order to notice the difference?

What sort of rwkw's could these injectors handle ?

Thanks

Bigger injectors flow more fuel.

You only need to get bigger injectors if your current ones are maxxing out, but from the sounds of it, they won't be.

In a CA they will push about 200-220 rwkw in a tuned state, stock CA's have 370ccx4 (1480), RB20's have 270ccx6 (1620cc), so 444cc's in an rb20 would probably be enough to push the limits of the stock internals.

Smaller injectors are easier to tune for, when they get too big tuning becomes a bit harder (for idle etc).

Hope that helps.

Bigger injectors flow more fuel.

You only need to get bigger injectors if your current ones are maxxing out, but from the sounds of it, they won't be.

In a CA they will push about 200-220 rwkw in a tuned state, stock CA's have 370ccx4 (1480), RB20's have 270ccx6 (1620cc), so 444cc's in an rb20 would probably be enough to push the limits of the stock internals.

Smaller injectors are easier to tune for, when they get too big tuning becomes a bit harder (for idle etc).

Hope that helps.

my microtech computer will be in soon and will be running close to a bar of boost. no higher as still stock turbo. but i was keen on getting a GTR fuel pump with injectors. should i?

Yeah why not??

Sorry mate, this is a FS thread, I'm happy to answer questions about the condition and what not of the stuff forsale, but if you want advice about your own mods you should use the search button, I'm sure your question has already been answered multiple times on this board alone, little alone the numerious other car forums.