SAU Community

Arab Boys having fun in Dessert.. He Hee

You know, you can really damage the wheels, hubs etc if you do that too often... tsk, tsk.

the 2 wheel driving pictures definetly are not in dubai, and quite possible not in the uae.

most people who drive on 2 wheels are from Qatar and Saudi.

the link you posted is for an annual event at one of the highest hill climbs in the world (as they put it) its government sponsored btw.

the 2 wheel driving pictures definetly are not in dubai, and quite possible not in the uae.

most people who drive on 2 wheels are from Qatar and Saudi.

the link you posted is for an annual event at one of the highest hill climbs in the world (as they put it) its government sponsored btw.

hey man .. nice to see some one from ... UAE around here ....

mmmm u r right .. most of guys drive on 2 wheel r from .. Qatar ... but if u noticed the plate number .... i think .. its blue ... ( export plates ) ... ( i think they r from UAE ) ... qatar dont have blue plates .. as my friend told me ....

and i know alot of guys who r really pro in this stuff ... i learnd from them how to do it on an ATV ... ( now am pro in ATV ) ( soon on my 1979 land cruser .. lol . just waiting for the new tire ...) :flamed:

( never try it at home ) :wassup:

guys from the UAE having fun in qatar??? hehe , thanks god i'm not sitting with them in the car.

the real pros drive on the drivers side on 2 wheels, crazy shit.

waiting for your sand rail tires eh, well all cars look stupid with them on, leave 'em for the dune buggy (are they still big in the us?)