SAU Community

Another Newbie...

qickdraw

Hey everyone - a big 'G'day' from another new Brissie member!

These are my current babies - a 2005 V35 & a 2012 370Z. I've also got a turbo Kawasaki street/drag bike hidden away at home, for those extra sunny days!

Cheers, see you all around!

post-119708-0-70595600-1378886218_thumb.jpg

post-119708-0-81398700-1378886278_thumb.jpg

Did she come with the car? haha i had seen that car for sale with those pictures lol :D

Haha! Yeah, I get that a lot!

The Vee has indeed been for sale for a while, but I didn't feel comfortable bringing that up until I've been on here awhile...

I had the pics taken on the day I did a magazine photo shoot for the bike. I figured while we were there, we might as well get some nice shots with the car to help sell it. Seriously, if I'd have known the hassle it would cause over the next 6 months I wouldn't have bothered!

First off, Car Sales refused to accept the images stating that they are 'inappropriate for public consumption', then I got a string of mouth-breathers calling me up at all hours whilst they wank off down the phone. I mean, seriously WTF!?!?

As soon as I get a chance I'll see about uploading some of the bike shots from that day. They are much better (& I don't expect it will lead to any of you guys calling me for a late night biscuit beating session...!).

As soon as I get a chance I'll see about uploading some of the bike shots from that day. They are much better (& I don't expect it will lead to any of you guys calling me for a late night biscuit beating session...!).

or will it????

just kidding.

or am I??????