SAU Community

Apexi Power Fc

HiveFleetAbyss

could someone give me some advise on a aftermarket ecu for a rb20det with a r33 turbo ???

Depends on what you're looking for. They all vary in options. Have a read through and that should give you a better idea. Also, let us know what you want out of the car and the guys can advise on what could be appropriate.

Iv got this ecu that im not to sure about in a 32 that i recently bought. It looks original except this Gold Mine's Plate and some warrenty stickers around the edge. Iv gotten alot of advise to ditch this ecu. Im leaning toward going out and getting a stock ecu

do you still want to buy a PowerFC? mine was in my 1996 R33 GTST

I also have a Z32 AFM for sale too if your interested at all?

Don't have cash atm. This is something I won't be able to afford this until mid next year.

• 2 weeks later...

it all really depends on exactly what you will want from it. future mods, tuning adjustment, how much you want to spend, etc..

They are all different and better in their own ways.

It's all been covered in various treads, so i suggest starting with spending hours reading through them as most people won't want to repeat themselves again and again and again. Recently I have read about some nistunes not working for unknown reasons also some PFC having problems with the not so old models, as compared to the old ones, lol..

But basically you first need to know what you want in the end, then find the appropriate steps to get there. Or at least an idea of what you want from each piece as you source it..

As stated here man ,

News to figure out what you want out of the car in the end..

As I say to most people ecu is important spending the few extra dollars on something like a vipec for example for future mods.

Alot of people have gone pfc nd Nistunr just to end up spending money in another ecu down the road with their future mods

I am chasing 300 rwhp and I have an RB20 with a 2860rs turbo, I have a nistune ecu, 660cc injectors, and a z32 afm to put in it. Best thing about nistune is it is still a factory ecu and has cold start built in so it will save you in tuning.