SAU Community

Acura coming to Australia...

Maybe I saw a lower spec one when they first came out
Theres two "specs", the 350GT, and the 350GT Premium... I'd say you saw the 350GT with the smaller wheels, non-brembo brakes etc.
(remember the 3.5Ls weren't out at first)..
The V35 Skyline Coupe only comes with a 3.5L VQ35DE.

rezz when are you getting your skyline? what model are you getting?
I'm getting 2(!) V35 Coupe 350GT Premiums... oh, and by the way lads, an R32 GTS-T Type M is just around the corner too...
rezz is there a series one and a series two model? i have seen two different sedans in pictures one with a small logo in the middle of the boot in what looks like a plastic sqaure on the bootlid with maybe a handle below it and then the cars with skyline in large letters across the boot.
Yes, I know what you're talking about (sedans). I believe the base spec 250GTm model has the large letters across the boot, and the 300GT and 350GT's have the handle... but don't quote me, a couple of months back, what I thought was a 250GT with the small handle on the bootlid turned out to be a 300GT :Oops:

Theres two "specs", the 350GT, and the 350GT Premium... I'd say you saw the 350GT with the smaller wheels, non-brembo brakes etc.

The V35 Skyline Coupe only comes with a 3.5L VQ35DE.

Ahh, I see then. That'd probably be what I saw.

Didn't know that about the coupe either. Thanks.

thanks rezz i didnt think i was going insane. the pics on the nissan japan site were a little confusing as you cant really make out the model numbers on the back of the sedans but they had photos of both the boot types on there and although i can read some of the words there was no descriptions of the pictures

you are so lucky to be in japan you get all the great stuff and all the mods you can buy over there are insane :( are you planning on doind many mods to your 2!! skylines?