SAU Community

R34 Gt-T For Sale/swap Central Coast Nsw

Hi,

I'm needing to sell my skyline as we just got a brand new grand cherokee, I want it as my car and the missus hates driving the liney, she wants a 03+ Mini Cooper or maybe something similar so let me know what you have to swap, I wouldn't mind a little bit of cash my way too.

I got the skyline at the beginning of the year after swapping it for a f100 "monster truck" I had, he had the skyline for sale for 18k, I'm asking 16,000 but am open to fair offers as I am pretty keen to sell, here's what I was told about the car.....

1999 Nissan skyline manual r34 gtt,

white,

nismo kit,

enkei's,

twin plate clutch,

cross drilled and slotted front rotors,

turbo timer,

profec b boost controller,

auto meter boost gauge,

nismo 300km/h dash,

greedy exhaust,

cross flow front mount,

z32,

near new garrett bb gt3076 running 21psi,

1000cc injectors,

apexi power fc and commander,

all low mount, looks pretty stock, sounds awesome on boost, tuned by pulse racing, 285 rwkw, about 400rwhp, lots of money spent on this car, CD player, factory electric sunroof.

Very fun to drive, serious buyers only, no test pilots, If your after a something really quick but not attract the wrong attention, this ones for you, every thing works, cold air con, sunroof works and doesn't leak, even the power fold mirrors work, no holes in boot from wing removal as it's never had one.

Car is in good condition, has a small ding near the fuel filler, the front end is a little chipped on the bottom edge, has some stone chips, all to be expected of a 99 model car, just don't want anyone expecting a show car.

Thanks,

Mark,

0409 439 409 ( best to text as I work )

[email protected]

Located at tumbi umbi on the central coast nsw.

post-108086-0-49255600-1380712710_thumb.jpg

post-108086-0-66441300-1380712734_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well if someone bought my car for $10k (would take 12 months to sell for that figure) and you could register it in SA I would buy it for 16, oh well, nice to dream.

edit: Unless you want an R32 with basically the same running gear as what is in yours lol

Edited by Rolls

Haha I know what you mean. But we got a brand new grand cherokee and I want it haha so I gotta get her something she likes, like a 08 impreza hatch or something. I'm sick of watching the k's rack up on the jeep and the door dings and shit from the school drop offs and shopping centre car parks she seems to be at every day haha, I just want the jeep to drive everyday, it's pretty nice, brilliant black, I'm gunna murder it out, we took it to stockton beach when it was 3 weeks old, I was pretty impressed with it too, not the same as 3rd gear on 20 pound at 7000 tho haha.