SAU Community

What To Pay For New R35?

essay

Update:

MY14 landing in stock this week, should be on showroom floor this weekend. Best service and price so far from Col Crawford. They have one in the specs i am after (White, Black Interior - not too fussed about premium leather interior any more for this sort of car though it is nice) arriving this weekend. I will head up there to check it out this weekend. I will see what the interstate people can do in the mean time as well. If they come in considerably cheaper than local it will be worth it to trasport the car down. Might end up buying it new since there is nothing really appealing 2nd hand going around as well besides a plethora of 2009 models (must be many owners upgrading after the end of their 5 year leases!)

put a deposit on the MY12 above. Car presented immaculately in showroom condition. Actually it was in even better condition than the one i saw in the showroom @ Macarthur Nissan. Very fussy owner, very impressed with the car, picking it up Friday. Saving over $50k on the purchase of a new one.

ive been checking carsales every day, a few times a day for the past 2 months. i had checked carsales in the morning but a mate actually called me to let me know that the white one had been posted in the middle of the day.

i am fair person and i made a reasonable serious offer to buy the car.

timing couldnt of been better as i was prepared to go and get a MY14 new but seriously not much difference to warrant the extra cost between the MY12/MY14

Owner must be happy, listed the car 2hrs later sold. lol

Edited by BLISTC

130K for a low klm MY12 is a good buy. Congrats. There's been nothing decent on carsales for months. According to Motor Magazine R35 sales have really bottomed out. Seems it's very hard to find a good 2nd hand one these days, there's hardly any for sale.

Edited by GT-R OZ

Mark, great car, you are right it looks spotless.. Good Buying.. You are right , there are bugger-all differences between the MY12, MY13 and MY14, certainly not 60k worth.. Welcome to the 35 !!!

130K for a low klm MY12 is a good buy. Congrats. There's been nothing decent on carsales for months. According to Motor Magazine R35 sales have really bottomed out. Seems it's very hard to find a good 2nd hand one these days, there's hardly any for sale.

You are not wrong in saying there is no stock.... very small amounts are bought into the country and many are already spoken for before they get here. Stock on carsales at the highest point has been 27 available, lowest point was just last week with 20 available, now it was back up to 22....

i think you will find alot of guys with 5 year leases will now start to sell their 09's and look at upgrading to the latest model or a new car entirely. There are many 09's available right now and not much else!

You are not wrong in saying there is no stock.... very small amounts are bought into the country and many are already spoken for before they get here. Stock on carsales at the highest point has been 27 available, lowest point was just last week with 20 available, now it was back up to 22....

i think you will find alot of guys with 5 year leases will now start to sell their 09's and look at upgrading to the latest model or a new car entirely. There are many 09's available right now and not much else!

when we gonna go cruising mark :)

i have r34gtr u have r35 gtr.. i have daytona 675se u have daytonaR lol f**k YOU ! hahaha

Any reason why you want an 09? I would get an 12 if you had the choice.

Yeh that was the white one at col Crawford I was going to go in and put a deposit on over the weekend before this one came for sale!